TCS e-Serve International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at TCS e-Serve International

2.8

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Mumbai) in January 2016.

Interview

This job is just finished answering the survey and after that they will send you an email letting you know if you got the job or not depending on the questions you answered.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in September 2018.

Interview

Apti followed by GD and then p i , I gave it on TCS Ninja and didn't qualify it is it involved the coding section and being from non IT branch I was not prepared for the coding section so you should be well prepared for the coding then only you can crack TCS Ninja National qualifier test and go ahead for the interview, the result was declared after week of written test

Interview Questions

• Question on arithmetic and general maths were there in tcs ninja and also coding section was a prominent part   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International.

Interview

Three round....including two operation round and one final HR round. The questions were normal and generic most of them are situational based. Most of them related to process based and on your attitude how you deal in difficult situation.

Interview Questions

• Situation basis question for example what will you do if you have backlog kind of a situation and you are short of staff on that day. And of someone came and seek help when u are doing urgent work etc...   1 Answer

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goregaon East

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Goregaon East) in September 2010.

Interview

4 Rounds,

1) Apti Test : Maths & Logic
    2) HR : Simple Round with Basic personal questions to know your confidence level.
    3) Tech: Check your Tech knowledge wrt what you have specified in CV.
    4) Tech with Manager : Challenging round with Cases.

Negotiation

Couldnt negotiate as i was a fresher.

Foreclosure Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Chennai) in August 2012.

Interview

Be prepared analytically and grammatically.

BPO Information Processing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Kolkata) in July 2011.

Interview

A candidate should have to clear 4 rounds of interview to be a part of Tcs.In the first round a written test will be taken to test how good u are in analytical thinking, computer,reasoning communication.MCQ Question will be there only no negetive marking. after clearing the test you have to go an one-o one followed by MR & HR round.

Interview Questions

• For Fresher they may ask why u want start your career with tcs,what is your goal?etc etc.
      For Experienced they may ask why you want to join tcs what are your achievements in previous org,how will you benefit after becoming a Tcser?etc etc   Answer Question

I do not believe in switching very early. Switching early is also not a good a sign to an employer.

Capital Markets Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2012.

Interview

Many rounds of interview including IQ Tests, one o one sessions with HR and Manager

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International in June 2011.

Interview

interview process was very smooth and easy going. Interviewer was very friendly and understanding person.
    It was consist of two technical rounds, one aptitude test and on HR round. Every thing was excellent and it was a great experience to being interviewed and selected by TCS.

Services Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International in September 2010.

Interview

Why do you want to work for TCS

Interview Questions

• Given the oppurtunity to change something in your working life, what would you dchange   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International in May 2008.

Interview

Very difficult but its quite fine no problem or there i no need to worry about it.....Its a vry good company that offers pensions its like government.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.