TCS e-Serve International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at TCS e-Serve International

2.8

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Pune) in September 2019.

Interview

There are many people present for the interview. Before and after interview please be quite , don't discuss anything. Simple questions are asked like basics of OOPS concept your projects and what is your pros and cons.

Interview Questions

• They ask about your final year project   1 Answer

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Pune) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions

• what difference between library and framework   1 Answer

TCS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Bengaluru) in November 2019.

Interview

I have applied online for TCS ninja role of around 3lpa and there was an online test of aptitude and coding, the interview was in a single round depending on the person who is going to interview you.

Interview Questions

• prime number code, what is a class like this simple quesions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Hyderabad) in August 2019.

Interview

I have applied it through online and i cleared the written and then i called for an interview and the interview has three round one technical, one managerial and one HR

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (New Delhi) in October 2019.

Interview

aptitude,f2f interview.interviewer was very cool and made everyone calm.overall exp was good.solving apti was little challenging but if practiced one will able to solve the ques easily.ques like,profit and loss,time and distance,simple interest

Interview Questions

• basic programming ques,arrays,pointers,functions,calling a function.basic sql ques,creating,deleting,modifying,altering a table.basic networking ques.   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (New Delhi) in November 2019.

Interview

As a experienced candidate I faced 3 round in TCS interview. I.e. HR round, Operational round, Managerial round.

In HR round they asked some questions related to past work experience, reason for leaving, thorough discussion about the gaps in study career and professional career, family background. Besides these questions they also crack your knowledge about recent current happenings. They also keep eye on the communication skill in this round. Well questions also varies HR to HR.

Then, in Operational round they asked some practical questions related to my past work experience also asked some questions related to accounts payable.

Then, in Managerial round they asked about family background, past work experience details, about the gaps in professional career, some questions about accounts that's it.

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

Interview

The process is easy and they will ask only simple questions. First round is Tr and second round is hr. In Tr they will ask you basic questions on your core subjects and C language. In hr they will ask you general expected interview questions

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) in June 2019.

Interview

The whole process was very easy, starting with online aptitude round of 2 hours and 1 face to face interview round.
    Interview was very easy and lasted only for 10 to 15 mins, they asked about every fancy keyword from my resume like bigdata, machine learning, Deep learing etc.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International in September 2019.

Interview

I was recruited out of my college campus. There was an HR Interview, Once I cleared the HR Interview, I was hired as a trainee. The process was simple and did not take too long. The HR was nice and very professional.

ASE Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International in August 2019.

Interview

First round aptitude which consists of work and time, average, profit and loss questions
    Then interview(tech+hr) which went quite long, questions were like what do you know about your core electronics subjects as I belong to ECE background and some on c programming.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.