TCS e-Serve International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at TCS e-Serve International

2.8

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Mumbai) in October 2011.

Interview

Aptitude Test, HR round, Technical round and HR round for salary negotiations

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I got what i demanded but i will not advise anyone to join.

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International in June 2011.

Interview

interview process was very smooth and easy going. Interviewer was very friendly and understanding person.
    It was consist of two technical rounds, one aptitude test and on HR round. Every thing was excellent and it was a great experience to being interviewed and selected by TCS.

Interview Questions

Interview

Chilled out..nothing much to say...1st round written test..25 qns from stat , SAS...then technical interview..abut cluster, factor, determinant analysis..next hr interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotations

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Mumbai) in May 2009.

Interview

Interview process is very easy , 3 rounds of interview first round telephonice then operations round and the last is the hr round

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Chennai) in June 2011.

Interview

try getting in through internal referral

Negotiation

Manager and HR round

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview was very calm and happy experience with TCS people , it’s a good experience in whole . It was one useful experience . I recommend TCS to all the aspirants .

Interview Questions

• Ip classes were asked which only I told me during the whole day , that worked for me   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in September 2018.

Interview

Apti followed by GD and then p i , I gave it on TCS Ninja and didn't qualify it is it involved the coding section and being from non IT branch I was not prepared for the coding section so you should be well prepared for the coding then only you can crack TCS Ninja National qualifier test and go ahead for the interview, the result was declared after week of written test

Interview Questions

• Question on arithmetic and general maths were there in tcs ninja and also coding section was a prominent part   Answer Question

Fresher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International.

Interview

initially, they visited our campus and gave information about the company and then we registered for a national qualifier test. those who cleared the test they had to go through technical and HR round.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

It was nice interview... But I got rejected... Dono on what basics there are selecting .....there were many interviews going on in a same cabin ....they didn't ask me the most common and important questions "tell me about yourself "

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore Rural

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Bangalore Rural) in September 2018.

Interview

There were Technical, managerial, HR rounds. All rounds were face-to-face. They asked technical questions based on python , sql and most of the questions were based on the resume.