TCS e-Serve International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

TCS e-Serve International Interview Questions

Interviews at TCS e-Serve International

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Mumbai) in May 2008.

Interview

It was a College Placements:

Hence they had a procedure of taking an Aptitude test first followed by Technical Interview and then HR interview.

Aptitude test was fine similar to CAT exams.
    Technical interview was interesting the interviewer went in to test the domain knowledge and tried to confuse you. the best way is to be honest here.

HR interview was a cake walk, they were testing whether you are flexible or not...

Interview Questions

• So why should we hire you over others ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Chennai) in March 2011.

Interview

IQ/Intelligence Test, 1:1 Interview, Background Check

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between leverage and arbitration in finance.   1 Answer
    • What is accruals in accountancy?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be very careful in salary negotiation and ask for bifurcation between fixed and variable salary.Keep variable salary only 15% of total because TCS can stop or reduce it at any time during the tenure. Be very specific on bonus, if they did not increase your salary on yearly basis then better dont join.Extract as much package as possible from TCS. Dont afraid of those bloody bugs, they will try to play all sort of game to settle you at low package.Usually TCS pay Rs.7500 for fresher and 20 to 30% hike for experienced candidate.Also discuss about over time pay, because 90% you have to work more that 12hrs a day.

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International in April 2014.

Interview

Hiring process was very tedious. First on day one in the night I was given aptitude test to solve 20 questions in 15 mins. Next day i was called for interview with hr which took atleast 6 hours and was very lengthy.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Chennai) in July 2009.

Interview

Hiring and interview process is not that hard to get in but an employee should have basic knowledge of maths and g.k.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Chennai) in January 2011.

Interview

very good employer to work with. this is great to work with this employer. I have enjoyed professional experience herevery good employer to work with. this is great to work with this employer. I have enjoyed professional experience herevery good employer to work with. this is great to work with this employer. I have enjoyed professional experience here

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International.

Interview

Three round....including two operation round and one final HR round. The questions were normal and generic most of them are situational based. Most of them related to process based and on your attitude how you deal in difficult situation.

Interview Questions

• Situation basis question for example what will you do if you have backlog kind of a situation and you are short of staff on that day. And of someone came and seek help when u are doing urgent work etc...   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International in May 2008.

Interview

Very difficult but its quite fine no problem or there i no need to worry about it.....Its a vry good company that offers pensions its like government.

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Mumbai) in September 2018.

Interview

There are three rounds aptitude followed by technical interview followed by hr interview apti was quite average thechnical interview also quite easy and hr is the most easiest round

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International.

Interview

There were 3 Rounds of Interview. Two rounds of Technical .In first round only 1 person will take the interview. In second round there will be 2-3 people taking the interview. And the last would me HR Round.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview was very easy... interviewer asked general HR questions and mainly focused on how flexible am I on my location and timing issues. there was a group discussion prior to one on one interview and he appreciated on the points i added during group session. he gave me situations like will you work if there is a curfew in the city (funny though) I of-course said yes.. and he was good with it.. he asked if i am good with client communication.. i said you can judge me. he smiled and said you may go :)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was fixed for us.