TCS e-Serve International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at TCS e-Serve International

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Mumbai) in March 2010.

Interview

The hiering process is very long and the HR treat u like worth less creaters when u go for any personal interview they make u wait unattended for long hours. typically the whole process makes u feel as if visiting a government office.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Mumbai) in January 2016.

Interview

This job is just finished answering the survey and after that they will send you an email letting you know if you got the job or not depending on the questions you answered.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Bengaluru) in March 2018.

Interview

Pretty lengthy affair. Too many rounds sometime repeating. Needs to be better coordination among the interviewers so that they can a avoid duplicity. More focus on situation based questions to test the personality.

EIS Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International.

Interview

I applied through my university recruitment drive. A online test was conducted to shortlist candidates. One interview was conducted, panel had a person from HR team and two from technical background.

Technical Trainee Interview

Interview

Good interview process.well known interviwers.they known all the basics.U hv to know in precise manner..They ask u everything if they want they can reject u.It depends on their mentality.I have rejection panel but impressed them

Interview Questions

• Tell me anything about yourself   1 Answer

Agile Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Bengaluru).

Interview

Worst interview i ever had. Got job in 5 different companies. But worst expectations of the tech panelist. Don’t even know to say name and say hi. Got v.bad view on people.

They expect answers in the way they do. Weather it is right or wrong.

Interview Questions

• Wrong question asked? What are 4 agile principles? And expects answers for values of agile   1 Answer

Finance and Accounts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Kolkata) in March 2012.

Interview

there was a test of 40 marks of 40 mins.after passing the exam there was HR round and then after getting selected i was taken for 3rd & 4th round of interview which was taken by Project & Delivery Manager respectively.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no oppurtunity for me to negotiate.i was given that much what i expected

BPO Information Processing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Kolkata) in July 2011.

Interview

A candidate should have to clear 4 rounds of interview to be a part of Tcs.In the first round a written test will be taken to test how good u are in analytical thinking, computer,reasoning communication.MCQ Question will be there only no negetive marking. after clearing the test you have to go an one-o one followed by MR & HR round.

Interview Questions

• For Fresher they may ask why u want start your career with tcs,what is your goal?etc etc.
      For Experienced they may ask why you want to join tcs what are your achievements in previous org,how will you benefit after becoming a Tcser?etc etc   Answer Question

I do not believe in switching very early. Switching early is also not a good a sign to an employer.

ILP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Lucknow) in March 2016.

Interview

Technical as well as quantitative aptitude questions were asked. Introduction should be well framed if you want to crack it. Intially aptitude test was taken which was online and after that e mail writing then after cracking that one was called for interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) in July 2019.

Interview

Round 1 of the process was held at iON Digital Zone, Randesan. Nearly about 200 students of 2-3 prestigious institutes were eligible and were divided in batches. I was assigned to batch 1 and the online test was conducted at 2:00 PM. The duration of test was 2 hours.
    Round 2 was held at the premises of TCS Garima Park. 18 candidates were chosen from Round 1 and were called to Garima Park. Fortunately, 3 candidates were selected from our college and I was one of them.
    Round 2 was meant to be a single interview round. An interview testing the candidate’s knowledge on areas of technology, management, communication. There were 3 interviewers. One was for technical, another one was for management, and last was HR. I was interviewed for around 25 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is Exception Handling? Give examples of compile time and run time exceptions.   Answer Question
    • Difference between HashMap and HashSet. Which is faster? Difference between Tree and Graph. What are the applications of Graph?   Answer Question
    • What is method overloading and overriding? He also give me and example and asked if this was the example of overloading or overriding?   Answer Question
    • How did you secure your REST API?   Answer Question
    • What is the use of GitHub? Give and 4-5 command that you use in GitHub. Benefits of using GitHub.   Answer Question