TCS e-Serve International Process Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

TCS e-Serve International Process Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at TCS e-Serve International

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Mumbai) in May 2008.

Interview

It was a College Placements:

Hence they had a procedure of taking an Aptitude test first followed by Technical Interview and then HR interview.

Aptitude test was fine similar to CAT exams.
Technical interview was interesting the interviewer went in to test the domain knowledge and tried to confuse you. the best way is to be honest here.

HR interview was a cake walk, they were testing whether you are flexible or not...

Interview Questions

• So why should we hire you over others ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TCS e-Serve International

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International in April 2014.

Interview

Hiring process was very tedious. First on day one in the night I was given aptitude test to solve 20 questions in 15 mins. Next day i was called for interview with hr which took atleast 6 hours and was very lengthy.

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International in May 2010.

Interview

I sw a online posting for the job and went to the interview venue.Luckily I was the only one selected among the whole lot of assorted people who came in for the interview.I cleared the Initial round , a Telephonic Round, a One to One with the HR and then some writen tests to qualify.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to apply for the post?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for a package which would be a hike over by last drawn salary and I was given a good offer.I added I wanted a job as per my last qualification which was a pgdba and there was a hiked offer.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Chennai) in March 2011.

Interview

IQ/Intelligence Test, 1:1 Interview, Background Check

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between leverage and arbitration in finance.   1 Answer
    • What is accruals in accountancy?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be very careful in salary negotiation and ask for bifurcation between fixed and variable salary.Keep variable salary only 15% of total because TCS can stop or reduce it at any time during the tenure. Be very specific on bonus, if they did not increase your salary on yearly basis then better dont join.Extract as much package as possible from TCS. Dont afraid of those bloody bugs, they will try to play all sort of game to settle you at low package.Usually TCS pay Rs.7500 for fresher and 20 to 30% hike for experienced candidate.Also discuss about over time pay, because 90% you have to work more that 12hrs a day.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.