TEKsystems Interview Questions

Updated 10 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,569 of over 1.6K interviews

Campus Recruiting15%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

TEKsystems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems

Interview

Got a call. Great people. Basically gave me the run down of what the job entailed and basically told me how they work, when they started, etc. Overall I believe it was a great interview

Interview Questions
  • What do you find most important to a career like this?
    Answer Question

TEKsystems

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TEKsystems in Jun 2021

Interview

initially I had a group discussion round and the results were announced on spot, and next we had a general discussion with the recruiter(Abhishek) and he had taken us through the company profile, background and the growth which we have in the company. Then I was given a task, to make a report on scope of Technical recruiter, staffing and mail him. Then we had the next round of interview with him with some basic hygiene questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TEKsystems

Application

I interviewed at TEKsystems

Interview

First a recruiter reached out through email and did a phone interview. The second part was with two different people through an interview so they can get to know you. Third was a half day.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

TEKsystems

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems

Interview

The initial conversation with recruiter was pleasant, mostly focused on what I was interested in. It was then request to commit to a salary prior to moving forward that was below industry standard.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TEKsystems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems

Interview

One hour interview which was basically about your life expereinces to bring out your personality. Make sure you prepare more than one episode to be on the safer side. It was weird because they never got back to me after my second round.

Interview Questions
  • A time you received difficult feedback and how you responded to it?

TEKsystems

Application

I interviewed at TEKsystems

Interview

I worked with a recruiter from glassdoor and he was super supportive and helpful. He checked in once he heard about a job, and then after the interview he made sure all my questions were answered.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TEKsystems

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems

Interview

There were total three rounds of the interview. I really enjoyed the interview process, they really invest a lot of time in knowing the person as in their skills and personality. They will also provide a very constructive feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about Sourcing Strategies and recruitment process Team work

TEKsystems

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TEKsystems

Interview

It started with GD, we had a group discussion on the process of recruitment. This company did not go as an usual interview process, they were asking us to share our experiences than asking Technical Questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TEKsystems

Application

I interviewed at TEKsystems

Interview

I was contacted by a TekSystems recruiter on LinkedIn. The only good part of the process was that they did match me with a role and company that was a good fit. Unfortunately, the Teksystems recruiter wanted to slam me into the position as fast as possible. They talk extremely fast and brush over any details. When I followed up with questions about the role and compensation, they responded with a terse email. They tried to smooth things over with a phone call after that, and then I was ghosted. Considering this is my career and livelihood, getting the details about the position is important. But, they can't seem to be bothered to even put in a little time (like 10 minutes) to help a candidate or even be polite. I have better position currently, so it's not a loss for me, but I'll never work with TekSystems again.

Interview Questions
  • Typical phone screen. They are just trying to slam you into the position with their client.

TEKsystems

Application

I interviewed at TEKsystems

Interview

Faced total three rounds of interview. First one was a aptitude test at Tek System office, followed by a technical and a managerial round at client location. Each interview was for an hour each.

Interview Questions
  • Technical Interview was around python scripting, linux commands and sql query and its optimisation.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,569 Interviews