TEKsystems Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,644 of over 1,644.0 interviews

Recruiter27%
Employee Referral15%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

What people are saying about TEKsystems

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

TEKsystems

Application

I interviewed at TEKsystems

Interview

First interview was with the director, and second with the Manager and a senior member of the team. There was also a sales test, which measured your level of comfort in selling. Final step was a walkthrough and meeting the team.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about a time when you have had to overcome adversity
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Memphis, TN)

Interview

The company wants to get to know you and make sure you are a “cultural fit”. They favor athletes for their persistence and dedication. Two things needed in this role to find any success. I applied online and was contacted by an internal recruiter. After that, two more phone interviews followed by an in person panel interview. After that, a half day in the office. Then one more interview with a person that I had yet to interview with. It was a lot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TEKsystems

Application

I interviewed at TEKsystems

Interview

Phone recruiter first, then they pass your info on to hiring managers and if they think you're a great fit, they will call back for more scheduling information. Same as most

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TEKsystems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems

Interview

Very personable, they want to know about you and what drives you. Phone interview with recruiter then a video interview and after that a half day where you see what a day in the job is like.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TEKsystems

Application

I interviewed at TEKsystems

Interview

it was pretty straight forward and good. They had easy questions to moderate. The questions were good enough It is a good place to work with huddle and all activites that were conducted

Interview Questions
  • it was pretty straight forward and good. They had easy questions to moderate
3 people found this interview helpful

TEKsystems

Application

I interviewed at TEKsystems

Interview

Interview process is not good, it is like third party work, end client take interview and end you need to work with end client only, they are just like facilitator

Interview Questions
  • Database, SQL, performance and obtimisation, security related issues

TEKsystems

Application

I interviewed at TEKsystems

Interview

The interviewer was good, Questions were average in difficulty. The process was pretty straight, 1 aptitude and reasoning round along with a technical round, and my overall experience is good and everything is nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TEKsystems

Application

I interviewed at TEKsystems

Interview

I have completed 2 rounds of interview and it was really good. Also interviewer also good and hr team is very good to coordinate with every candidate. he team helps and suggest the importance of the particulars openings.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TEKsystems

Application

I interviewed at TEKsystems

Interview

I am excited to join TEKsystems as a Test Manager. I will be very happy to serve the organization to the best of my abilities . Looking forward for a continuous growth and learning experiences. Special thanks to Vaishnavi Kedlaya H and the entire TEKsystems team for a smooth onboarding process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Hyderābād) in Sep 2021

Interview

He is more familiar with the company rules and regulations, he knows how to handle the interviewer with his negotiation skills :) One of the best interview discussion was happened at teksystems

Interview Questions
  • Will you be able to learn new things and ready to accept the challenges?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,644 Interviews