TEKsystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at TEKsystems

1,397 Interview Reviews

2.8

Network Consultant Interview

Interview

Emailed resume, completed a phone screening, and technical interview with the recruiter. Then as ked the recruiter about the job type and resposibilites. OVerall the process is long and I was glad to accept the offer but some of the benefits were not good.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cold Spring, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Cold Spring, CO (US)).

Interview

I flew out to Colorado to interview. The team was not very welcoming. The entire interview was pretty uncomfortable and very long.

They even made fun of me for the hotel I was staying at during the time of my visit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Why do you want to work here?
      Are you good with people?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

Very personal. Asked about family experience and background. They want examples of how one persevered through difficult times and turned that into successes. It is very culture oriented and they love people they can be more than coworkers with

Interview Questions

• What struggles have you had in your life and how did that shape you?   Answer Question

Technical Staffing Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

Phone screening with a recruiter and then application is forwarded to hiring manager for a virtual interview. Virtual interview was rescheduled twice, the first being about two hours before the interview was to take place. Virtual interview went very well with hiring manager and he said he wanted to set up a virtual half day. A week goes by and I never hear back. The next week I get an email from the recruiter stating that they have decided to move forward with other candidates. Recruiters and hiring managers seem very out of touch, as my recruiter referred to the hiring manager as the wrong name multiple times and could not seem to get a hold of him to set up the virtual interview. Very unprofessional on both ends.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Describe a time of failure or hardship?
      What were you like in high school?   Answer Question

Various Positions Interview

Application

I interviewed at TEKsystems in September 2020.

Interview

I get a call about a position. Then I get the "rah, rah, sis-boom-bah" presentation about how great it is and how perfect of a match I am for it. I fill out your questionnaires, do your tests, give you at least one reference (since you insist on it before you will proceed, though I haven't even had an interview with the client yet), etc.

Then, you say you'll have your account manager call me. Maybe they call and I'm not there to answer the phone. I pick up the message. I send an email if I can and also return their call. WOAH - suddenly I'm ghosted by both the recruiter and the account manager. What's up with that?

From years of experience with TEKsystems, ghosting seems to be their preferred way of dealing with a candidate that may not be prime beef. Ghosting is just wrong - plain and simple.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems in September 2020.

Interview

The interview process was overall great! I felt extremely relaxed and comfortable the entire time. The questions that were asked were pretty straight forward. It lasted about an hour, including questions I had.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

The interview process was great. The initial interview was very informative. The second round interview allowed them to gain more knowledge of me and who I am outside of the workforce.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe my family and what we like to do together   1 Answer

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple, two different phone conversations, moved quickly through steps. I enjoyed getting to talking to both people that interviewed me. Basic interview questions. Very neutral experience overall.

Training Position Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me after discovering me on LinkedIn. He sent a copy of the job description, albeit it was the wrong document because it had incredibly different job responsibilities. I immediately completed a phone screen for an opportunity at a tech company. It took 2 weeks to hear back. He passed me onto his Lead, who completed another phone screen with me and effectively asked the same questions. The Lead indicated that the second phone screen I completed was for a position that was pending an offer. This felt somewhat shady, but at least he was honest, I guess. 3 days later, I interviewed with the hiring manager. I was told that I would hear back 1 day later from the recruiter. I followed up 2 days later and was told that I'd get a final decision that day; I didn't hear back. I followed up, again, a week later, and was told that I should hear back soon. I decided to stop reaching out, and to this day, the recruiter still hasn't contacted me regarding outcomes.

Additionally, the two recruiters I worked with weren't on the same page. Because I worked with them simultaneously, I knew that one of them was lying to me throughout the process.

My advice to TekSystems: Do your due diligence and follow-up with the candidates you speak with. It's unprofessional to say that you'd follow up but never actually do so at each touchpoint. Be transparent with the candidates. I've only interacted with two TekSystems recruiters, but unfortunately, I now hold such a negative opinion of the company.

Interview Questions

• -Tell me about your experiences related to the role
      -Send me a written paragraph summarizing your experience with ___ (after the interview, asked to do this on 2 separate occasions)
      -Send me a thank you note for the hiring manager (after the interview)   Answer Question

Business Operations Associate Interview

Interview

Everything was done virtually. The hiring manager was very helpful. I had to do a few phone interviews and a video interview. I also had to take an assessment that asked many questions my values.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.