TIBCO Software Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

TIBCO Software Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at TIBCO Software

3.3

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TIBCO Software.

Interview

I had two on-campus interviews with Tibco while I was doing my Masters Degree. The first one was mainly behavioral - my interviewer tried to gauge my interests in technology consulting/professional services and asked about my technical skills. The second interviewer was a bit more technical and asked me some (not very challenging) questions

Interview Questions

• Explain any one system architecture diagram   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TIBCO Software

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

A recruiter calls you. They will ask you a few simple questions. go away and go improve yourself, there is no way you would have passed the later stages anyway.

Interview Questions

• there was no unexpected questions or surprises   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Munich, Bayern (Germany)).

Interview

The process was lengthy and a little erratic. I had an HR interview in July, and then I was prompted to complete an online test. The test is extremely easy however, limits the use of a calculator. If you have high attention to detail; it might by difficult to answer enough questions in time. Later, I was invited to complete the test while a recruiter was observing me via Skype. The call was initiated one hour before the scheduled time. The recruiter made a mistake between CET and CEST time zones. I was not dressed for the interview, however still decided to go ahead with it. I realized I made some mistakes in the test but was able to answer way more ( around 45- 47) questions as compared to the previous test. All went well and the recruiter informed me she will be on vacations so the procedure will be a bit longer. I appreciated the upfront honesty, however the recruiter went silent for more than 2 weeks. I emailed them and then was informed after a week that I qualified but the responsible manager is on vacation. Another month passed and then I was invited for a phone interview at 6 pm on a Tuesday. I was informed that I had to choose an interview time within the last three days of the same week. I had to travel outside Munich for another opportunity which I already booked my tickets for and felt extremely pressured from the recruiter. She informed me that they have no other option, as the manager is going on vacation (again?) from the beginning of next week. I 'physically' had no time for the interview so I asked them to reschedule. One week passes and then in the middle of the preceding week the recruiter informs me that the position has been filled. My conclusion was that either the manager found someone during his vacation or I was just being straight lied to. They basically had 3 interviews with other candidates in the span of 3 days if the manager was actually on vacation for all those days. I was crushed as I was really interested in the opportunity and was not even given the fair chance to share my skills, but probably happened for the better.
    On a lighter note, it is probably a good place to work at given all the vacations you are allowed to take consecutively.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for TIBCO?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Hyderabad) in May 2017.

Interview

First round is an online assessment test (aptitude) followed by personality test,based on that ....if you are recommended then subsequent interview rounds will start,I had one technical ,managerial followed by hr and another apti test(exclusive to me )

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Pune).

Interview

I applied through job portal and got HR call for aptitude test. After clearing this test, I was called for f2f technical interview and then 2 days later got a call for 2nd round of technical interview.

Till today, more than a week has passed by but haven't got any response yet.

No idea whether am selected or not or is it just their internal formalities that's taking time. Dropped an e-mail as well but haven't got any response yet.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Bengaluru) in May 2015.

Interview

One exam deciding your personality, 2 technical rounds and 1 HR. Toughest technical questions. Well they just check the way you handle a technical scenario while developing and java basics. Also knowledge in other suite of products

Interview Questions

• brief description of my current project   1 Answer
    • various situations while deploying code   1 Answer

Negotiation

Waiting for the offer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Bengaluru) in May 2015.

Interview

It was average/moderate in difficulty. Four rounds of interview. online test ( sort of aptitude test) , 2 technical and one HR.
    Interviewed at Bangalore. No negotiation on salary. Try to get good package at the beginning itself

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

It usually conatis 4 rounds,three techanical rounds and 1 hr round.interview process is bit tuff.They will ask u all possible scneriaos of product,Fake answers wouldn't help to get job.So prepare throughly before going through interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Pune) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview Environment is cool.
    TIBCO HR called me by seeing my profile in job portal.
    they will process only limited profiles per week so it will not be crowded at interview .
    2 technical rounds and 1 hr round.

Interview Questions

• questions will be started at high level and they go deep technical till OS level
      they will test your understanding
      moderate difficulty   Answer Question

Negotiation

they will give as per industry standards

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Mumbai) in July 2013.

Interview

Lengthy and in depth test of technical knowledge and approach towards problem. Interviewers gave enough time to think about the problem and were not strict but instead made sure that the person getting interviewed is comfortable.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.