TIBCO Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

TIBCO Software Interview Questions

Interviews at TIBCO Software

1. Featured Interview

Interview

I received a pre-employment assessment that consisted of a 15-minute cognitive test with 50 logical and mathematical questions and a personality test that was not timed. The personality test was not super long, and the cognitive test was very fast-paced but I think I got around 40 of them right.

User Experience Design Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TIBCO Software.

Interview

I applied online early on in the recruiting process and received an email back asking me to complete a candidate test that was like a mini SAT within three days. You had to be videoed while completing the test and they send a link for you to do that. The recruiter never got back to me after I completed it. It was like talking to a robot.

UX Researcher Interview

Interview

It went just fine. The hiring manager did not come prepared and was constantly asking himself whether he had any questions for me. He told me that I was going to be interviewed by another hiring manager but that guy turned out to be a researcher so I was not prepared for some of the questions.

Interview Questions

• How could you analyze results from qualitative and quantitative data?   Answer Question

Cloud Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TIBCO Software.

Interview

Received an email to take an online assessment consisting of a personality test and an IQ test. Received a response after 2 months but did not make it to the interview stage.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TIBCO Software.

Interview

1. Online Application - very easy coding assessment
    2. Video Call, purely just informational
    3. In-House interview - basic questions that revolve around data structures, debugging, and frontend.
    4. Finally, a call in / email that gave me the offer

Interview Questions

• The frontend question:
      - How would you display to a user numerous results from a search?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at TIBCO Software in October 2019.

Interview

There are two parts for the initial pre-employment assessments.
    1. personality assessment (no time limit, around 15 min) + 15-min cognitive assessment.
    2. 15-min cognitive assessment with camera open through zoom.
    Cognitive assessment has 50 questions, you have to finish most that you can.

Interview Questions

• Math question, logical, calculation. And blank filling, like gre tests   Answer Question

Field Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TIBCO Software in September 2019.

Interview

I applied online was contacted by the recruiter the next day. Completed a series of assessments including one that was video recorded. Then I had three interviews, one with the recruiter, the hiring manager, and another member of the marketing team. Following this I was contacted for one final interview, I sent my availability and then didn't hear back for days. Finally I received an email saying they decided not to do a final interview and they would let me know their decision the next day... I got an email saying they went with another candidate.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TIBCO Software.

Interview

1) Standard IQ/Personality tests
    2) Two VoIP interviews - one is technical-ish
    3) On-site interview ~3-4 hours
    Overall, very nice atmosphere and the interviewers help make the process as smooth as possible for both parties.

Interview Questions

• Memory management and testing questions.   2 Answers

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TIBCO Software.

Interview

The process begins with an online assessment, followed by another one with a higher degree of difficulty. Having passed both, I was scheduled for a video interview with the hiring manager. So far the experience had been positive. This was followed by two video interviews with team members of the hiring manager. It has been 3 weeks since. All I hear is *crickets*. It's extremely frustrating when recruiters ghost candidates. It really speaks volumes about the culture of the company itself.

Business Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TIBCO Software in July 2019.

Interview

I contacted by an external recruiter and after a short phone call was passed to the TIBCO recruiter. The first round consisted of two online assessment tests. The first one was a series of personality based questions, and the second was timed assessment test for logic/math/language. I passed both to the next round which is another timed assessment, but they requested that you record your assessment via Zoom. I asked the recruiter a couple times about what they do with the recording, what the policy for destroying the video is, under what criteria it’s used etc. and he completely avoided the question and stopped responding to my emails. I would have thought that a data/analytics company would be mindful of how data was used but apparently not.

Interview Questions

• Personality based questions on reacting to situations and general tendencies to anger/get stressed/etc. Also cognitive assessment questions on language, math, and problem solving.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.