TMG Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at TMG

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TMG.

Interview

TMG approached members of my masters degree course, asking to submit resumes. They responded quickly with a phone interview. Was asked mainly probability and statistics problems. The problems were not that difficult. Interviewer was friendly and helped you to solve the problems.

Interview Questions

• In a tennis match if player A has a better serve percentage than B in both sets independently, can B have a better serve percentage overall?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TMG (New York, NY (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

It was a nice experience. Even though I wasn't expecting any technical questions in the first interview, I did well. I have had two interviews, with so many technical questions.

Interview Questions

• So many questions about options, option valuation modeling, duration, bond pricing, sql   Answer Question

Trading Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TMG.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews with TMG. The first round was a phone interview primarily focused on math, probability, statistics, and brain teaser type questions and it lasted about 30 minutes. The second round interview was a little bit longer and involved more market based questions and really in depth financial theory.

Interview Questions

• Need to know about the greeks and convexities etc. and know about the current market   Answer Question

Prepress Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TMG.

Interview

I did an 8 hour interview with about 10 different people. I also had to go through an psych evaluation. I didn't see the value in that much and seem to be a waste of money.

Interview Questions

• Any question you can imagine, I was asked.   1 Answer

Interm Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at TMG (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

brain teasers, then technical programming quesstions, difficulty increased exponentially with e very roun d of int er view. brain teasers, then technical programming quesstions, difficulty increased exponentially with e very roun d of int er view.

Interview Questions

• NDA doesn't permit me to say; but pretty standard from any book like 'herd on the street'   1 Answer

Game Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TMG (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2013.

Interview

Quick interview process and test created by someone with not much thought in it.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult cause the interview process was so amateurishly conducted.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.