TNQ Technologies Interview Questions

Updated 28 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at TNQ Technologies

2.2
HardAverageEasy
Found 59 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Chennai
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at TNQ Technologies (Chennai) in Apr 2021

Interview

Interview process is good. Interviewer is friendly. First they ask about salary requirement and second they also ask are we willing to work for 2 years. And they ask ask about which post we want to work on if we didn't specify the job post.

Interview Questions
  • How much salary do you expect?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore
Application

Interview

Interview had three rounds. Written test, HR interview and Technical interview. Written test you will be checked for the grammar flow. In HR interview you will be asked to explain about yourself and in the technical round, you will be asked to retake test.

Interview Questions
TNQ Technologies
Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TNQ Technologies

Interview

Very short and simple. The interview procedure was over in a day . Simple questions on Linux and DevOps which were application based. I enjoyed the interview process as it was over within a day's time

Interview Questions
  • Technical queries DevOps Linux, Networking
Anonymous Employee in Chennai
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TNQ Technologies (Chennai) in Jan 2021

Interview

It's all fun. I loved the interviewer. As he is very kind. And felt so much respect for him. I haven't find a way to negotiate my salary..They paid me with pre defined salary.

Interview Questions
TNQ Technologies
Application

I interviewed at TNQ Technologies

Interview

After applying, the HR team will be in touch with us. An online assessment will be conducted. If selected in the test, the next round will be the HR interview round.

Interview Questions
TNQ Technologies
Application

I interviewed at TNQ Technologies

Interview

There are four rounds First communication and behavioural skills Second technical assessment I got rejected in the first round The HR first ask me to introduce myself and he asked about my technical skills and that's it . It was a telephonic interview

Interview Questions
TNQ Technologies
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TNQ Technologies (Chennai) in Sep 2020

Interview

Resume based questions More questions on English grammar. Interviewer was friendly. Interviewer mainly focused on my Language skills. More questions were raised from my answers. Interviewer gave me enough time to answer the questions. Totally, the interview was much fine

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Explain your works Can you tell any other word for "fundamental" etc.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TNQ Technologies (Coimbatore) in Apr 2020

Interview

Interview process overally good. The online assessment was quite easy. The online assessment was completely focused on verbal skills, that is English grammer and proof reading skills. The online assessment went for 1 hour. Laptop was compulsory in taking the test.

Interview Questions
  • An online assessment was conducted after pre placement talk.
TNQ Technologies
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TNQ Technologies

Interview

Even though senior manager and Hr mam behaves well. but mid technical person was worst. before complete my test case he interrupts ,keep disturbing me lot. even he has no common sense.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TNQ Technologies (Chennai) in Jan 2020

Interview

It was a oral discussion followed by a written test. The employers were good but the whole process took place in the cafeteria , which could have been avoided.

Interview Questions
  • Are you okay with rotational shifts?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Interviews