TNQ Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 78 of over 78 interviews

In Person13%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

TNQ Technologies

Application

I interviewed at TNQ Technologies

Interview

First they conduct face to face interview first they ask about yourself and what are the new technologies like which is best .how they can work..wht kind of software we use.it was an good experience

Interview Questions
  • Which software is best for developing a application?
    Answer Question

TNQ Technologies

Application

I interviewed at TNQ Technologies

Interview

3 rounds. Written- U need to qualify that for the next round, it contains all the grammatical tests. Telephonic- Basic questions related to grammar. HR round- Questions like why do u want to join us All based on grammar knowledge.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TNQ Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TNQ Technologies

Interview

In general Interview process is highly open type and more technical, step 1: Written test Step 2: Technical round Step 3: Interview with Manager Step 4: HR round Now during covid all above step 1,2,3 are conducted in online and finally HR

Interview Questions
  • Technical round will be based on testing aspects and scenes after testing such as retrospective, TSDD etc
1 person found this interview helpful

TNQ Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TNQ Technologies

Interview

Test and interviews were conducted virtually and then on boarded the employee. The HR people were really supportive and helpful. They cleared all of my doubts without any hesitation. Interview was overall moderate experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TNQ Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TNQ Technologies in Apr 2022

Interview

First round assessment test followed by telephonic interview and then Google meet interview.if cleared can be on boarded immediately. Question asked whether ready to give a commitment of 2yrs with do you read,if yes what books?

Interview Questions
  • Basic English grammar and essay writing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TNQ Technologies (Chennai) in Mar 2022

Interview

HR interview followed by Aptitude and technical test. Written test include aptitude, reasoning, grammar, spelling. They told that they will call. But no reply from the company.Interview process is easy.It's a walk-in for fresher Last year pass-out.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TNQ Technologies (New Delhi) in Dec 2021

Interview

That interview comprises of various test on a single day. The result might take a week to come. I got placed in this company few weeks before from now. Hope the experience goes well.

Interview Questions
  • The interview was totally online test which they took in their website.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TNQ Technologies (Chennai) in Dec 2021

Interview

An Assessment of 139 marks followed by HR Interview and Technical Round at last. Moderate to Difficult Questions are asked in Assessment and same level questions are asked inn Technical Round as well. Basically Science & Tech Graduates are best for the role but Humanities & Commerce background can also apply provided they have good command over English.

Interview Questions
  • You will be asked if you can commit "X" years for the role. You will be asked about your interest in language and STM domains. You will be asked to explain your answers given in the assessment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

Application

I interviewed at TNQ Technologies (Calcutta)

Interview

the interview was going well. And we want to be clear about the commitment part. Also they test us with the questions (grammar) and if we perform well we are selected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I interviewed at TNQ Technologies (Chennai)

Interview

Simple and quick, HR was really friendly hence impressed to join this company. Explained about the role in detail which helped me to take a decision. HR selecting people based on their talent

Interview Questions
  • How quickly you will learn things
Viewing 1 - 10 of 78 Interviews

TNQ Technologies Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at TNQ Technologies as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.34 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Management Trainee and Copy Editor rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Language Editor and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at TNQ Technologies takes an average of 5 days when considering 64 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Content Editor had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Proof Reading roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 16 days).

Common stages of the interview process at TNQ Technologies according to 64 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 21.25%