TOPdesk Pre Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

TOPdesk Pre Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at TOPdesk

1.5

Pre Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

Amazing! They really made an effort to understand you on a personal level. They asked me about my Alevel and degree choices. They asked me about my weaknesses and strengths. They really made me think about why I was applying and who i am as a person. The process was very fast and efficient. There are two interviews.I was told the same day that I got another interview, and the day i went for my final interview i was also told the same day that I got the job. The process was very smooth, informal and welcoming

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TOPdesk

Pre-Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

First interview was on skype at their London office with a recruiter in Manchester. It was pretty cool but bizarre that no one else could interview me face to face.
    Very friendly and conversational. Went through my CV and explained the role to me.
    I got called for a second interview despite showing no knowledge of computers or their product. I should never have applied in truth, and I was happy I didn't get the job, but I found it remarkable they called me back.

Interview Questions

• What is the nerdiest thing you have done with computers?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.