TRIRIGA Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2011

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TRIRIGA

TRIRIGA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at TRIRIGA (Las Vegas, NV) in Apr 2011

Interview

First there is a phone screen that lasts about 30 minutes. If the phone screen goes well, there will be a half-day face to face interview process. Prior to the personal interviews, there was an application to be completed, with a request for references. The application also requested a complete salary history, starting and ending salaries for all jobs listed. That portion got left blank. The interviews started with a 1:1, then a mixture of group and 1:1 interviews for a grand total of 7 interviews crammed into a half day. They did contact the references provided as well as previous employers.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you?
    1 Answer
  • Tell me about a time when you had difficulty with your manager and how you resolved the issue(s).
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TRIRIGA

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TRIRIGA (Las Vegas, NV) in Oct 2009

Interview

It was a three step process. In the first meeting, the Sales Manager asked me the same questions over the phone and in-person. I first met with HR and the Sales Manager in my face to face and they asked me to do a role play with them selling a solution. The second meeting consisted of a face to face with the VP of Worldwide Sales. The third and final meeting was with the two sales reps and the manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India