TRL Krosaki Refractories Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

TRL Krosaki Refractories Interview Questions

Interviews at TRL Krosaki Refractories

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at TRL Krosaki Refractories

Interview

It was pretty lengthy. But it was all worth the wait. But still now we have not got any base , from where we should start working. Hoping for the best. Give your best.

Interview Questions

• What's the meaning of ceramic?   1 Answer

(PPO) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TRL Krosaki Refractories (New Delhi).

Interview

The interview was 70% Technical and 30% HR. The technical questions were very basic including questions from shaped refractory and raw materials. Concentrate on the refractory bricks manufactured by TRL.

Production Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TRL Krosaki Refractories (Chennai) in March 2019.

Interview

It takes long time totally 4 round's of interview at least it will take 2 months process.but you have to be patient if you want a job.It takes long time totally 4 round's of interview at least it will take 2 months process.but you have to be patient if you want a job

Interview Questions

• Technical questions regarding refractories.if ur experienced question will be ask regarding ur current profile job   1 Answer

Manager - Director Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TRL Krosaki Refractories (Kolkata) in October 2017.

Interview

There was written test attended by 10 candidates once selected, then Viba discussions among eight contestant, out of which five were shorlisted,among these five in the final round only two candidates were selected.for final round of Interview with the CEO at his office. then one is to one interview process which lasted more than three hours.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous employer.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.