TSB Bank Customer Onboarding Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

TSB Bank Customer Onboarding Partner Interview Questions

Interviews at TSB Bank

2.0

Customer Onboarding Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TSB Bank (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview stages were quite fast, depending on the role you're applying for. After three days I have received an invitation to complete a video interview that's powered by Sonru. You can complete it whenever it is convenient for you, they'll give you one week deadline however be prepared to receive an email everyday with a reminder about it. There were up to 9 questions, all very straight forward.
After a week I have received an invitation for the face-to-face interview which also included a group exercise and a telephone role play. I found it very straightforward and relaxed. You'll be interviewed by two hiring managers and the questions focused on your motivations for wanting to work for TSB and some were also competency based. You'll get plenty of tips from the recruiter once your interview is approaching. As long as you do lots of research about TSB and prepare to back up your answers with examples you should be fine.
In my case I have heard back from them with a conditional offer after one working day.

Interview Questions

• How do you react to criticism   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TSB Bank

Customer Onboarding Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TSB Bank in May 2019.

Interview

After applying online I had the opportunity to do a telephone interview. Then the Lady said to me that she would had called me back to let me know on the same day (Late evening). I never received that call. Although I do understand the probably fail of the process, I usually aspect some basic courtesy and call back or just sand an email.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.