TSB Bank Customer Service Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

TSB Bank Customer Service Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at TSB Bank

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TSB Bank (Bristol, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

It runs smoothly and in a very friendly manner. I've been interviewed by one employee and another one took some notes. After finishing the interview, they thanked me for coming.

Interview Questions

• They measure my understanding to their values by asking me to provide examples from my previous job   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TSB Bank

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TSB Bank (Bristol, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Had a preliminary telephone interview before the face-to-face interview took place. Was then invited down to the modern looking offices for an early morning interview. Was a fairy short interview with a couple of senior members of staff revolving around the job role, the TSB ethics, my cv and experience and any other questions that cropped up. Pretty relaxed vibe.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were based on the TSB ethics and values (Straightforward, Collaborative, Transparent, Responsible and Pioneering).   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.