TSB Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

TSB Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at TSB Bank

2.8

Local Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TSB Bank (London, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

Upon the first approval via CV was asked to complete an automated interview via SONRU System. It is an way for interviewing via app -you answer questions you see on the screen, it is not in person. Quite strange way to do it, I would prefer to talk to a human.

Interview Questions

• What is exceptional customer service for you?
      What attracted you to apply for this position?
      Do you mind working weekends?
      You may have to support different branches, are you be able to?   Answer Question

Placement Year Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TSB Bank.

Interview

video interview,
    CV upload
    Not very complicated process.
    Easy to navigate system, you will recognize the system if you have applied for other similar jobs
    my first video interview I wasn't well prepared and so I struggled
    Good practice

Local Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TSB Bank.

Interview

Telephone interview then invited to face to face it went very quickly and easily and I would definitely recommend the process for anyone who is considering working for this company

Local Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheltenham (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TSB Bank (Cheltenham (New Zealand)) in September 2019.

Interview

Very professional Interview process more than I would like to. The interviewer was criticizing my answers and made me feel uncomfortable. He cared more about the structure of my answers to the competence questions .

Interview Questions

• Please provide an example of when you delivered exceptional customer service.   1 Answer

Local Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gloucester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TSB Bank (Gloucester, England (UK)) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process included one video interview which took about 15 mins and then one face-to-face interview which took roughly half an hour. They was no role play which was stated that would happen in my confirmation email.

Interview Questions

• Why tsb?
      What does customer service mean to you?
      How do you keep motivated?   Answer Question

Customer Onboarding Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TSB Bank (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview stages were quite fast, depending on the role you're applying for. After three days I have received an invitation to complete a video interview that's powered by Sonru. You can complete it whenever it is convenient for you, they'll give you one week deadline however be prepared to receive an email everyday with a reminder about it. There were up to 9 questions, all very straight forward.
    After a week I have received an invitation for the face-to-face interview which also included a group exercise and a telephone role play. I found it very straightforward and relaxed. You'll be interviewed by two hiring managers and the questions focused on your motivations for wanting to work for TSB and some were also competency based. You'll get plenty of tips from the recruiter once your interview is approaching. As long as you do lots of research about TSB and prepare to back up your answers with examples you should be fine.
    In my case I have heard back from them with a conditional offer after one working day.

Interview Questions

• How do you react to criticism   1 Answer

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gloucester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TSB Bank (Gloucester, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied on 21/05/19. Applications closed on 21/06/19.

Phone Interview 19/06/19 - Pretty basic 20 minute chat. I was only really asked 1 or 2 questions about my CV and the rest of the time I spent asking them questions I had prepared beforehand.

Interview 02/07/19 - Firstly I was given 15 mins to prep for a mini presentation on some graphs they gave me (UK unemployment rate, different types of mortgage lending, % change in house prices, no. of households in arrears). Presenting the content was simple, it's more a test of how you present and any background knowledge you have. The actual 'interview' followed this. Started with a couple of questions asking about your experiences related to the company values and then just standard competency questions followed. I was asked probably 6-8 questions in total however they have loads on their sheet so it's up to the interviewer how many they ask. Finally, a little 25 minute numerical test with 20 questions. the first 10 you dont even have to think about but it does ramp up in difficulty so practice harder logic/probability/sequence questions before.

Overall it took about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to plan for something to achieve a better outcome   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you pioneered/took the initiative in achieving a desired goal   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to use multiple sources of information to solve a problem   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to be straightforward with someone who was having a negative effect on your work   Answer Question

Financial Crime Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TSB Bank (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

Competency based questions describe a time when you have displayed that particular competency. Questions regarding the values of TSB. Brief knowledge of Financial Crime. The process was very relaxed and chilled out and made to feel comfortable.

Customer Onboarding Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TSB Bank in May 2019.

Interview

After applying online I had the opportunity to do a telephone interview. Then the Lady said to me that she would had called me back to let me know on the same day (Late evening). I never received that call. Although I do understand the probably fail of the process, I usually aspect some basic courtesy and call back or just sand an email.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Few competency based questions and a presentation. It was just one interview session and quite easy. They weren't experienced interviewers but I guess it depends on the hiring manager! The presentation was a quick scenario which I had to prepare, then presented about 3 slides.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.