TSB Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.7

Sort:

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TSB Bank (Bristol, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

CV put forward by agency and called for interview, which last approximately 1 hour. Interviewed by a panel of two, including the hiring manager.

Was asked to talk through my CV and then asked about 5 competency questions, which hung off the main pillars of TSB's value/ethos framework.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you've had to relay difficult feedback to a colleague.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TSB Bank (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview with two or three competency based questions and background questions about the firm. Two people on interview panel. Relatively informal and no challenging technical questions. Admin around the interview booking was quite lengthy and the timing changed a few times.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TSB Bank (Bristol, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Simple and straight forward, usual behaviour type questions were asked. Tell me a time when you worked under pressure, why should we hire you ..
    It was a pleasant experience

Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TSB Bank (London, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

Application online followed by telephone interviews with various members of the team. These covered my background and relevant experience in dealing with stakeholders from various business areas and at various levels of hiring.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my relevant stakeholder experience within various different client groups   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TSB Bank (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Advert on the TSB careers website required a CV upload and answering a few questions about eligibility to work in UK - nothing to worry about.
    Once short-listed for interview you get notification from the, - took 1 month. I met with two senior managers in the team for the interview - 1 hour. They seemed pleasant through out. It was a competency based interview and they noted responded.
    I heard back in the following week.

Interview Questions

• What are the challenges that TSB would face in the next 5 years   Answer Question

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TSB Bank (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

A 30-45 minutes telephone interview from the department managers. Simply background check. Three main questions were been asked. Most of them were related to your CV. Some details related to the job function were asked to describe further. Only one motivated question.

Interview Questions

• What appeals you to apply for this position?   1 Answer

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TSB Bank (London, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

I was screened by the recruiter so I can't comment on how applying direct works.

The assessment day contained two tests, one mathematical based test and one based around coding/logic.

Then I had two interviews that were 2:1, so me and one male and one female member of staff. A competency interview based on their 5 company values and then another where after 20 minutes of analysing some graphs that they put in front of me I had to present my findings/what I saw.

Customer Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TSB Bank (Bristol, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview with job outline and specific questions relating to employment history around suitability for the position.
    Face to face assessment competency based. Skills explored through situational questioning aligned to job specification. Interviewer asked how they dealt with a number of situations and asked to provide examples of these.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TSB Bank (London, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

Entry route through Agency working for 6 months with a view to permanent direct employment with TSB.

Competancy based interview based on Star questions .. be prepared for very lengthy and detailed screening process as every job offer will be subject to at least a three to four week process. It takes ages to submit all the required documentation.

Interview Questions

• competancy .. why this job in particular ..give personnal examples to 6 separate questions   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TSB Bank in August 2015.

Interview

Well Reed covers their recruitment for the office I worked in. It was a quick few minute phone interview that at the same time didn't feel like one and then some time filling out forms at the Reed branch and that was it. Seriously.

Interview Questions

• Standard Questions of competency of IT Skills and Telephony.   Answer Question
    • Again Questions relating to Customer Service that are standard.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.