TSB Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

TSB Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at TSB Bank

2.8

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TSB Bank (Bristol, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Simple and straight forward, usual behaviour type questions were asked. Tell me a time when you worked under pressure, why should we hire you ..
    It was a pleasant experience

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TSB Bank (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy, formal quick chat, friendly team they spoke about the role and many other challenges you could face at work. Spoke about team and what I could be dealing with at work.

Interview Questions

• What would be a challenge at work   1 Answer

Undisclosed Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TSB Bank (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

online application with a follow up call from a recruiter who covered off some competency questions and tested my knowledge about the role and TSB. This was then followed up by a telephone interview with a senior employee who I then met face to face. The last stage was a further interview from a further senior member of staff

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about TSB and what peaked your interest in the role?   Answer Question

Negotiation

salary dependent on experience but I suspect there is some room to negotiate a higher salary however their benefits and annual reward has recently been revised to make it very attractive so not sure how much room there is for basic salary negotiation.

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TSB Bank (Bristol, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Had a preliminary telephone interview before the face-to-face interview took place. Was then invited down to the modern looking offices for an early morning interview. Was a fairy short interview with a couple of senior members of staff revolving around the job role, the TSB ethics, my cv and experience and any other questions that cropped up. Pretty relaxed vibe.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were based on the TSB ethics and values (Straightforward, Collaborative, Transparent, Responsible and Pioneering).   1 Answer

Local Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunderland, North East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TSB Bank (Sunderland, North East England, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online but I didn't have to do any numerical tests. A few days later I got a phone call to book a phone interview. I got called exactly on the time booked and after a few questions about the location, hours and salary the interview started. I passed and did the face to face interview days later. I found it quite difficult and all the questions were around their values. I had to do a role play as well all the information you need are given on the day and I had 15 min to prepare for it.

Interview Questions

• Why TSB?
      why the banking sector?
      Why did I leave my last job?
      What has the bank been up to in the last 3 years?
      Describe a time I gave exceptional customer service?
      During the face to face interview there were more competency based questions   Answer Question

Local Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkcaldy, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TSB Bank (Kirkcaldy, Scotland (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Online questionnaire with situational questions. I then received a phone call to book a telephone interview. This went well and I passed and went to the assessment day. When I arrived they didn't know I was supposed to be there - some mix up somewhere. So I had to do my role play with someone who wasn't supposed to do the interview. It went fine though and everyone was lovely. The role play was to sell home insurance. You get 10 mins to prepare. You then get a 1 on 1 interview. The questions are all based around the values so research them and have examples of each. We didn't do the group exercise as there was only 3 of us. The recruitment team never got back in touch with me - I had to follow up. They said they had a glitch in their system so I felt like I got forgotten about.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there was time constraints and you knew you wouldn't get your job done in time?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TSB Bank in November 2016.

Interview

I applied for the treasury industrial placement. This tele interview was 22 min. I felt very little pressure - more like a casual chat, quite enjoyable. The conversation was interactive - the interviewer guided me through the whole interview and asked me for details when I finished answering. Pure competency based questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you think of your course so far
      2. Tell me a time when you presented an idea
      3. Tell me a time when you worked in a team
      4. Do you have any questions   Answer Question

Local Banker/Customer Service Adviser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TSB Bank (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied online and received a call to book a phone interview. The lady asked me about my location, the hours of the role and if there was anything I wanted to clarify. We then started the interview. After the interview she explained more about TSB and asked me if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you work history and how the skills from these jobs relate to the role?   Answer Question
    • Why did you apply for this role?   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlisle, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TSB Bank (Carlisle, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a telephone interview 4 weeks ago and i passed that. I was then invited to a interview which was last thursday. I recieved a call to say i got the job. In my opinion the telephone interview was more intense than the face to face where it was more of a experience chat.

I have today recieved a phone call . With working in a bank it is understandable that they need rmployees with good credit.
    As i did have issues about 2 year ago my credit check TSB done as part of their vetting procedures has meant they have had to decline their offer.
    They only said it was due to adverse credit issues. I am gutted but i never had the option to justify any issues ive had with credit.

Interview Questions

• Why TSB?   1 Answer
    • Descirbe a situation where you have gone out of your way to help someone?   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be confident and bubbly becuase that what they want. Also ensure you can adapt to different types of clientele

Telephone Banking Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swansea, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TSB Bank (Swansea, Wales (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied for TSB online. 2 days later I had a call informing me that they would like to have a quick telephone interview, I was successful and interviewed face to face 2 days later. The face to face interview consisted of competency based questions and a role playing exercise of being on the phone to a customer answering a query. They phoned me 4 days later to inform me that I had been successful and to inform me of my start date. Amazing interview process, the girls I interviewed with were so laid back and hilarious, we spent most of the interview crying laughing. Best interview I've ever been to.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time where you have recieved feedback, what was it, did you act on the feedback and how did it make you feel?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for TSB?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell us what our values are, and what do you know about the company?   Answer Question
    • Can you think of a time you have had to abide by policy, what did you do? What would you do if there was a change in policy?   Answer Question