TVS - SUNDARAM BRAKE LININGS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at TVS - SUNDARAM BRAKE LININGS

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TVS - SUNDARAM BRAKE LININGS (Chennai) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied through a employee referral. The process took 2 months. And finally i attended a interview at chennai in Sep 2019.

Initially a telephonic interview about confirmation of interview. The interview took place for one day. They asked me to attend a interview with Manager-HR, and then they asked me to draw a design in Autocad, and finally had a interview with company GM, where he asked both personnel and techanical.

After one week they called me to have a medical test in their plant.

After two weeks they gave me a offer letter to join in their company.

Interview Questions

• They asked to draw a part of the component in the Autocad within a time.   1 Answer
    • They asked about my projects done during my studies and some basic questions from the resume.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TVS - SUNDARAM BRAKE LININGS (Chennai) in January 2012.

Interview

direct. More of industry and job specific, three rounds. Psychometric test administered, medical test and offer. It was more of job specific and industry specific. it was handled very professionally.
    Very good

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very good.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TVS - SUNDARAM BRAKE LININGS (Chennai) in January 2012.

Interview

They call for advertisement , then call me HR person for verification , after that company president , advisor and dept, head are ask about my previous career and ask TPM concept

Interview Questions

• They ask for predictive maintenance   1 Answer

Negotiation

ask 30 % hike

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.