Taj Group of Hotels Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 62 of over 62 interviews

In Person15%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Taj Group of Hotels

Application

I interviewed at Taj Group of Hotels

Interview

The interview process was good.They are interested to know about us..our hobbies, family background,long term goals and aspirations.They ask technical questions about industry.The leaders are good. Usually L&D manager takes the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself.Your hobbies, aspirations etc
    Answer Question

Taj Group of Hotels

Application

I interviewed at Taj Group of Hotels

Interview

Very smooth and extremely comfortable. The whole office crew and staff was very courteous and kind. They all treated me as if I belonged there. I did not make it due to my own errors. Interview process was worth remembering

Interview Questions
  • As an Hk professional how will you tackle if there is excessive rain

Taj Group of Hotels

Application

I interviewed at Taj Group of Hotels

Interview

It was a good experience, very co-operating and understanding towards me and knowledge of the section , they asked technically and remain calm most of the time. Overall a good experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Taj Group of Hotels

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taj Group of Hotels in Apr 2022

Interview

It was overall a 45 mins interview with 2 rounds. The first round was with Restaurant manager and followed by F&B manager. It started with self- introduction and concluded on technicals and salary expectations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Taj Group of Hotels

Application

I interviewed at Taj Group of Hotels

Interview

A total of 3 rounds of interviews were taken. The first one was the basic HR round followed by a round with the Front Office Manager where a lot of technical questions were also asked and the final one with the General Manager of the hotel. The Taj group has an excellent work culture and is a very valuable brand to have on one's CV.

Interview Questions
  • what is a rack rate?
  • if a guest has requested for an incognito status during reservation and a family member of the guest calls for an emergency, then what would you do?
1 person found this interview helpful

Taj Group of Hotels

Application

I interviewed at Taj Group of Hotels

Interview

Get to about the openings in Taj from college placement cell and applied for the same. After that received a call for the interview. Interview done very well. I got selected but I declined the offer as they're offering very low stipend.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your summer internship project in detail .
2 people found this interview helpful

Taj Group of Hotels

Application

I interviewed at Taj Group of Hotels

Interview

it was good and i loved it.looking fwd to it. they asked me about me internshios and everything and technical questions about hotel management. i answered them all very nicely .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Taj Group of Hotels

Application

I interviewed at Taj Group of Hotels

Interview

The interview was detailed . They ask everything about the food and beverage department. The questions may be from basic to advance. The questions were different if the candidate have not prepared at all. The were judging every single movement of the candidate. English communication, grooming, atticates, discipline, dressing sense. Everything is important

Interview Questions
  • Q1. Tell me something about yourself? Q2. Why did you choose food and beverage? Q3. Why should we hire you and not the other candidates? Q4. What are the grapes used to make sparkling wine? Q5. Give me 8 types of glasses? Q6. What are the best accompaniment served with the caviar?

Taj Group of Hotels

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taj Group of Hotels

Interview

It was very smooth ,it took place at the hotel ,the interviewer was well versed with the topics and was very approachable ,overall staff was also very supportive and treated us well on the visit to the hotel

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taj Group of Hotels (London, England)

Interview

The concerned people were late,so had to give the interview to some senior who definitely wasn’t from HR. Speak about being cold and uninterested,yup I’m trying to nice with these terms. Maybe sit down,drink some water and be a little humble?

1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 62 Interviews

Taj Group of Hotels Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Taj Group of Hotels according to 43 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 13.45%