Taj Group of Hotels Food & Beverage Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Food & Beverage Service

Taj Group of Hotels Food & Beverage Service Interview Questions

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Taj Group of Hotels (Hyderabad) in October 2010.

Interview

college interview-HOMT operation management trainee for 1 yr.

Interview Questions

• nothing as such. just to be yourself   1 Answer

Negotiation

1 year training after that executive as ARM

Other Interview Reviews for Taj Group of Hotels

Assistant SPA Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Taj Group of Hotels (Pune) in June 2013.

Interview

3 rounds of interview final interview with head of spa. asked various question about marketing, customer engagement. interview at head office in mumbai narang house it took entire day for the process, offered tea and snacks

Interview Questions

• how would you define customer engagement, define marketing define swot ananlysis   Answer Question

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taj Group of Hotels (New Delhi) in November 2008.

Interview

no rule just get the job through jugar

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taj Group of Hotels in February 2012.

Interview

we had a written test, group discussions, and finally had to clear personal interview

Interview Questions

• why would you want to work for our company ?   1 Answer

Industrial Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taj Group of Hotels (New Delhi) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview processes is very clear and professional. It gives a clear idea of the potential challenges and expectation level in terms of performance.
    One of the key steps was to solve logical puzzles to check out your aptitude and best possible fit in the organization.

Industrial Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Taj Group of Hotels.

Interview

It was good. Lots of technicals. Friendly interviewers. Longish process. Not very easy. Dress well. Be thorough about the company profile. Competition might be toughm. But the atmosphere is very good. You'd love to work for taj. We had to introduce ourselves individually. Followed by a gd on current political scenario in India.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Udaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Taj Group of Hotels (Udaipur, Rajasthan) in May 2014.

Interview

firstly they screen your CV if selected they will call you for a telephonic interview if you clera that then they will call you to come to the hotel and go for next round which will be with the department head or may with the general manager of the hotel.

Interview Questions

• tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Udaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Taj Group of Hotels (Udaipur, Rajasthan) in January 2010.

Interview

Well it has been a nice process of recruitment, with proper sets of interviews, i mean through various rounds.

Interview Questions

• Well while interviews there has been noo exact question which was difficult for me except for the recepie of a tartar sauce. As kitchen was not my field ever.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation at all as it was not allowed.

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taj Group of Hotels (Hyderabad) in January 2012.

interview

Interview Questions

• why you want to join our company   1 Answer

Front Office Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taj Group of Hotels in November 2009.

Interview

Having worked with the Previous General Manager of Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives I was asked if I would be interested in an open position at the Resort which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about living on an island?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Before accepting associates need to know more about Maldives so they know what to expect once they have started working here.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.