Target Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Level IV Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Target (Mangalore) in August 2019.

Interview

There were three rounds 1st round is online assessment test contains a coding question and aptitude questions which were McQ type 2 ND round was technical interview third round was hr plus technical

Cashier Interview

Interview

The interviewer was really welcoming and open. I was taken to a private room where he asked me questions. I was about 17 when I applied, so things may have changed.

Salesperson Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

It was super chill, just one interview mainly with behavioral/situational questions. They asked how you would respond to certain things with other employees, managers, or with customers. They also asked for availability.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle conflict with another team member?   Answer Question

Executive Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Referred by a current store director. Great phone interview with the recruiter. Set up for an interview with a different store director quickly. Clearly gave me a courtesy interview of 3 questions, but she told me I’d hear from the DM that week.
    Next morning I received a rejection email from the recruiter. I appreciated the opportunity to interview, but the mixed messages did not leave a good impression with someone whose entire family are dedicated customers.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled an employee that wasn’t performing to standards?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Interview

The interview was very technical. There were also a lot of situational questions. If you are preparing to be able to put yourself in someone else's shoes. Care a lot about the customer.

Store Associate Interview

Interview

I applied online and was contacted the next day. We scheduled a brief phone interview for the following week. I was asked to talk about my experience and answer some behavioral questions. After the interview I was told someone would call me to schedule a secondary interview.

Seasonal Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (Omaha, NE (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Started by talking about my availability and then reading the job description, which was for GM Expert (inbound, fulfillment, etc). Then she asked me the situational questions and then asked if I had any questions for her. Very quick interview, only 30 minutes. They’re trying to get seasonals in the door as fast as possible due to coronavirus.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your prior experience   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you exceeded expectations by anticipating a need   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you experienced a disruption in your schedule and how you handled it   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you worked with a team to meet a deadline   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you disagreed with someone on how to accomplish a goal   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

5 interviews total - 1 with recruiter, 2 with Store Team Leaders, 1 with HR Business Partner, 1 with HR Director and Group Vice President

I was hired for the position and had a six week onboarding and training at different store locations prior to being placed in my store.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the recruiter called and set up a FaceTime interview. After that interview, I had another phone interview the following day and was offered the position

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

There was two interviews. The first one was just some basic questions like why do you want to apply for our company. The 2nd one was more advanced questions like behavioral STAR questions.

Guest Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Setauket, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (South Setauket, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied online and offered an interview two days later via email. Brief interview - maybe twenty minutes at most with who I'm assuming was a manager. I'm aware Target typically conducts several interviews but this was my only one as they were urgently hiring seasonal employees.

Interview Questions

• Tell a time you have ever successfully sold an idea or product to a manager/guest/co-worker   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.