Tata AIA Life Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 18 Feb 2019

2.5

Sort:

Benefits Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schererville, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata AIA Life (Schererville, IN (US)) in July 2009.

Interview

Was told on a phone interview that I would not be selling anything. Went in for an interview and found it was a sales tactic.

Interview Questions

Not interested in a sales position

Agency Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata AIA Life (New Delhi).

Interview

The process of selection at tata aig is, job profile discussion with consultant over the phone, resume shortlisting by the company through consultant, two personal interview rounds, telephonic round with human resource, documentation, reference check by the employer, offer generation, salary negotiation, offer regeneration, joining, introduction with colleagues, induction training by various functional head, party with director agency & others

Interview Questions

• How will you recruit 800 advisers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary negotiated post offer.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata AIA Life (Mumbai) in June 2010.

Interview

General question asked like describe yourself and your hobbies, etc...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Try to jack up your salary as much as you can...

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata AIA Life (Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh) in October 2010.

Interview

yes i attend interviews and exam irda when i pass this exam and i selected

Interview Questions

• backward class people say why i should take policy   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata AIA Life in February 2014.

Interview

Submitted an application online. Received a call from the hiring manager. Was asked to come in for an interview the following week. Well organised process with precise information. The interview lasted for about 30 minutes. Was asked questions on a variety of disciplines, ranging from technical abilities to personal motivation.

Interview Questions

• Q. What is your understanding of the role you are applying for?   Answer Question

Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchchirappalli

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tata AIA Life (Tiruchchirappalli) in February 2014.

Interview

You have to be prepared with general knowledge of the insurance field, any academic projects or suitable work experience will help. You are given the chance to direct the questions into your area of expertise and to topics you feel comfortable with, provided you are strong in them and able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding.

Interview Questions

• Describe some project or relevant work experience? (asked to gauge depth of knowledge in financial services)   1 Answer

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata AIA Life (Mumbai) in January 2008.

Interview

Hiring at our organization is done thru various avenues, Referrals, Direct source, consultants, etc. and is purely based on competency and merits.
    Interviews are conducted by Line function, followed by HR rounds, all of this would be around 2-4 rounds.

Interview Questions

• Difficult to eloberate this, since we have varied functions and department .   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata AIA Life (Mumbai) in January 2010.

Interview

Two interviews. The first was with team I was applying to join with a good mix of technical and background questions. The second was with the HR team that was pretty straightforward and more objective than subjective.

Interview Questions

• None, the interview was very straightforward.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate and regret not having done so. The offer was significantly lower than the competition and industry standard. Would advise all prospectives interviewing with this company to negotiate aggressively.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata AIA Life (Mumbai).

Interview

Basic questions about yourself

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Powai, Maharashtra

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata AIA Life (Powai, Maharashtra) in February 2014.

Interview

Got a call from HR for in person interview at Powai office. It was discussion more focusing on understanding my profile and not too technical. Interviewer assessed that I have the relevant experience and finally i got a confirmation of selection within a months time.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.