Tata AIA Life Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata AIA Life Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata AIA Life

2.5

Benefits Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schererville, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata AIA Life (Schererville, IN (US)) in July 2009.

Interview

Was told on a phone interview that I would not be selling anything. Went in for an interview and found it was a sales tactic.

Interview Questions

Not interested in a sales position

Asst Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata AIA Life.

Interview

3 rounds of Interviews, first the, next with senior leadership and one final with HR again. Very to the point questions. Heck for your fitment with the firm. Fairly calm and straight forward interview process.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata AIA Life (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

First round was a gamification round where everyone was give a link to an app called "knack" where one playa few games like serving games, puzzels etc. This was just to gauge the personality wasn't an elimination round. 2nd round was on campus where groups of 12 were made for GD where the panel gave us 12 case studies which were practical on the job situations and had to be discussed amongst the group to come up with a collective solution. After this round many were shortlisted. Last round was PI where general information was asked on the basis of resume and past experience, internship experiece etc.

Agency Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata AIA Life (New Delhi).

Interview

The process of selection at tata aig is, job profile discussion with consultant over the phone, resume shortlisting by the company through consultant, two personal interview rounds, telephonic round with human resource, documentation, reference check by the employer, offer generation, salary negotiation, offer regeneration, joining, introduction with colleagues, induction training by various functional head, party with director agency & others

Interview Questions

• How will you recruit 800 advisers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary negotiated post offer.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata AIA Life (Mumbai) in June 2010.

Interview

General question asked like describe yourself and your hobbies, etc...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Try to jack up your salary as much as you can...

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata AIA Life (Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh) in October 2010.

Interview

yes i attend interviews and exam irda when i pass this exam and i selected

Interview Questions

• backward class people say why i should take policy   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata AIA Life in February 2014.

Interview

Submitted an application online. Received a call from the hiring manager. Was asked to come in for an interview the following week. Well organised process with precise information. The interview lasted for about 30 minutes. Was asked questions on a variety of disciplines, ranging from technical abilities to personal motivation.

Interview Questions

• Q. What is your understanding of the role you are applying for?   Answer Question

Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchchirappalli

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tata AIA Life (Tiruchchirappalli) in February 2014.

Interview

You have to be prepared with general knowledge of the insurance field, any academic projects or suitable work experience will help. You are given the chance to direct the questions into your area of expertise and to topics you feel comfortable with, provided you are strong in them and able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding.

Interview Questions

• Describe some project or relevant work experience? (asked to gauge depth of knowledge in financial services)   1 Answer

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata AIA Life (Pune) in March 2019.

Interview

I went through a pool campus recruitment.
    First round was group discussion the topics were easy like women empowerment,impact of technology,impacts of social media,pollution and selected candidates from group discussion could appear interview.

Interview Questions

• basic questions related to marketing and business and self introduction etc.   1 Answer

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata AIA Life (Mumbai) in January 2008.

Interview

Hiring at our organization is done thru various avenues, Referrals, Direct source, consultants, etc. and is purely based on competency and merits.
    Interviews are conducted by Line function, followed by HR rounds, all of this would be around 2-4 rounds.

Interview Questions

• Difficult to eloberate this, since we have varied functions and department .   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.