Tata CLiQ Creative Head Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1 Interview Review

1.0

Creative Head Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tata CLiQ (Mumbai) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was downright silly. It was almost as if they had already made up their mind about not hiring me. The interviewers had no idea about the nuances of the role. They wanted a graphic designer with 15 years experience however I have a lot more knowledge & skills as a Creative Director to which they felt that I had not understood the job description.

All the questions asked were regarding the reasons I moved from all the jobs throughout my career. Not my accomplishments or my learnings, just why I left those jobs. Seemed to me that they were really insecure about people moving on.

I was constantly interrupted while answering these questions to a point where I was not allowed to get to the point.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your first job?
    Why did you leave the largest advertising agency in Mumbai?
    Why did you not take a severance package and opt for a lateral move when the department shut down.   Answer Question
  • Did you even understand the job description? The role was to lead a team creating promotional banners. A job any senior art director will perform with ease. The question was of volume which could be easily handled by someone who has worked in advertising for 15 years.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.