Tata Communications Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Communications Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Communications

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Communications (Mumbai) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and easy...HR were helpful but requires lot of documentation to be completed prior to joining. They have their induction proess prior to joining which is really good overall an ethical company to work for..

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Communications

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tata Communications.

Interview

They will check about your background.
    This is an online process now.
    This is an analytics based process.
    There could be multiple rounds of interview i.e technical and HR interview.
    Technical interview could be 1-2 rounds of interview.

Interview Questions

• They will check about your background.
      This is an online process now.
      This is an analytics based process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tata Communications (Mumbai) in September 2015.

Interview

Call from HR. Scheduled interview with Hiring manager, then VP and face to face interview with Sr. VP. They call you in for the face to face interview and usual process of waiting for the VP or Sr. VP to be free to take your interview. You should have lunch or heavy breakfast for the interview before going in.

Interview Questions

• Experience and what you bring at the table. Why you would be an advantage for TCL?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Communications (Mumbai) in April 2015.

Interview

Got call from HR who scheduled interview with hiring manager. Another interview with VP of the function where the role was based. One question on how long I see myself with this company

Interview Questions

• On previous experience & the job fit. Why Tata Communications   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Communications.

Interview

Good and nicely structured

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join TATA Com   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will try to push for lesser salary as a good HR person. But you can stick to the same.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Communications (Mumbai) in April 2012.

Interview

Smoother than I expected. The HR guy caled and fixed my appointment and everything went as scheduled. After the functional review then one person from sales interview me. After their turn it was the HR round. Then i got the offer in 3 weeks

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Communications (New Delhi) in January 2011.

Interview

2 rounds of interview - preliminary & final round - preliminary round taken by HR & L1 and the final round taken by L1 & L2; Got call from Recruitment agency who did the initial screening work.

Interview Questions

• Basically to check the attitude of the candidate towards work - some technical mostly EQ questions   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.