Tata Communications NOC Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Communications NOC Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Communications

2.5

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wall Township, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Communications (Wall Township, NJ (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

The Interviewer was very professional, he outlined accurate job details, set the expectations, and had me perform a technical test. The interview overall was well prepared and done in a comfortable environment.

Interview Questions

• How am I able to deal with change.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Communications

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Communications (Pune) in June 2014.

Interview

Test, technical interview, personal interview it is very good very nice no best no it is actually great interview bhaut achha interview that .kuch bhi nahi pucha .interview bhaut hi assan that....

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Communications (Pune).

Interview

I got to enter in Tata communication through some recruiter.
    1st round was telephonic call..
    Basic introduction questions.. Why do u want to join Tata.. Where do y see urself after 5 years..Ready to relocate..
    After telephonic there is technical round.. Abt SDH and PDH difference.. And questions related to Ethernet

Interview Questions

• Difference betn SDH and PDH
      What is Ethernet??   2 Answers

Less salary

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Communications (Chennai).

Interview

After applying for the position NOC engineer, First round was a telephonic interview the call is to ask some technical questions related to the technology i worked (SDH).
    After clearing the telephonic interview, HR contacted me to attend a face to face interview at the company location.
    The interviewer was very nice and he asked what is necessary for the position. We were three persons, me and my two colleagues with more experience than me.
    The position requires only less experience and my profile was good for them.

Interview Questions

• SDH frame structure
      SDH alarms (LOS,AIS,RDI)
      Synchronization
      PDH
      Basic idea of DWDM   1 Answer

NOC Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Communications.

Interview

Applied via online and get a call from TATA. One Technical interview conduct by Team Manager after that Country Chief Technical officer took the second interview. Chief Technical officer looking for working experience with the English language.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.