Tata Consultancy Services ASE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services ASE Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.6

ASE Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in May 2012.

Interview

There was an aptitude test which includes basic maths and english.After clearing up that they call you the next day for an HR round wherein they ask you basic personality questions.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in future?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

ASE Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

one to one, Technical interview, HR interview and MR interview. This takes a day to complete the whole process and result will be declared at the end, This is related to university recruiting process.

ASE Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2015.

Interview

Interview is good. First round is aptitude test.After clearing that,next day is face to face interview for both technical and personal.After clearing that,after 2 days I got my offer letter.

Interview Questions

• As am a mech engineer,they didnt asked much about the technical part...they checked my communication.   Answer Question

ASE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

easy

ASE Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

An online aptitude test followed with 3 rounds of interviews , 2 technical and 1 HR . The technical questions completely depend on your panel , could not see any uniformity . Questions ranged from C to Java with basic rules,syntax and algorithm questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to sorting , linked lists and binary tree.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2013.

Interview

Written Aptitude test, general Overall Technical interview, with few HR questions and questions related to college projects etc.They asked everything from my engg field to a few programs in C language, then there were questions about re allocation.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata) in September 2016.

Interview

Fantastic.very good.nice.quite friendly.Easy questions.Technical and HR round were there.Nice experience.We were in group and there was an interviewer.Overall all good.Just be formal.It w as for asst system engg.There was EIS,IT and ITIS.CS,IT,ECE most in IT.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad) in September 2016.

Interview

very basic interview.they were checking only the communication skills and the confidence..thr manager and technical interview was together..and there were 2 people taking interview for the first round followed bya hr interview

Interview Questions

• basic,oops concepts,c questions and basic manager questions giving various scenarios and what i will be doing in that situation..they asked difference between overloading and overriding software development life cycle   Answer Question

Negotiation

just be confiedent

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad) in September 2016.

Interview

online round many aptitude questions and also logical questions were asked if you practice regularly it will be easy and you can pass the interview with some programming experience.
    all the best

ASE Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2015.

Interview

easy interview, small questions on java basics,some puzzles that was it.
    easy interview, small questions on java basics,some puzzles that was it.

Interview Questions

• easy interview, small questions on java basics,some puzzles that was it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.