Tata Consultancy Services ASE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services ASE Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.6

ASE Interview

Interview

Campus hire, easy process. .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

ASE Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

one to one, Technical interview, HR interview and MR interview. This takes a day to complete the whole process and result will be declared at the end, This is related to university recruiting process.

ASE Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2015.

Interview

Interview is good. First round is aptitude test.After clearing that,next day is face to face interview for both technical and personal.After clearing that,after 2 days I got my offer letter.

Interview Questions

• As am a mech engineer,they didnt asked much about the technical part...they checked my communication.   Answer Question

ASE Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in May 2012.

Interview

There was an aptitude test which includes basic maths and english.After clearing up that they call you the next day for an HR round wherein they ask you basic personality questions.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in future?   1 Answer

ASE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

easy

ASE Interview

Interview

It was 3 rounds of interview..it was so tough and i was unable to clear the first round.
    the process to apply for the interview is very easy and you will be given nearest location which you choosen
    after entering the center you will be undergoing many checks

ASE Interview

Interview

First round is Aptitute Test. For that you can take help from M4Maths. I cleared the aptitute round then got a call for Personal Interview which is consists of Technical Round and HR round

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself
      2. Final year project details
      3. Some programming related question   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New Delhi).

Interview

Not based much on technical details.interactive.general puzzle solving skills required a at that time.you just need to be calm and composed at the interview.You need to be well dressed and present yourself nicely.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata) in August 2019.

Interview

Every year TCS organizes NQT(National Qualifier Test) to hire freshers for the role of ASE (NINJA) . I also applied for this. After clearing the online apti+coding round I was called for an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad) in August 2019.

Interview

It was a different interview where you can never find some technical questions but it is just waste of time where selection is just a random based and hope you get your luck on your way

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.