Tata Consultancy Services ASE Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services ASE Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.5

ASE Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Interview Questions

• It was good, based on all theoretical questions learned in data structures, C language. There were some coding related basic questions and some mathematical questions too. It was quite nice, 1 technical and 1 HR round.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

ASE Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Mine was an on-campus interview. I was given a number and called in when my turn came in. There was only one interviewer and he was very friendly. He was going thru my files and was asking me about the interesting subjects. When I gave mine, I was questioned in my favorite subject. Overall my experience with the interview was good.

Interview Questions

• 1) Why TCS?
      2) What's your favorite interesting subject in your curriculum?
      3) Explain more about it?   Answer Question

ASE Trainee Interview

Interview

The interview process was challenging. The entry level ,there was a screen test on aptitude. The interviewer questioned my field of interest , software's known, and question son field of study , languages known, my interest in relocating to different places.

ASE Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

I applied for the job via college campus placement. There were several stages - a cutoff of overall 65% marks all through 10th, 12th & college, no backlog etc. It was followed by a psychometric test, a written exam & then an interview. The test was very basic & interview was very generic & simple as well. I felt it was mostly around an overall personality check.

Interview Questions

• Write an algorithm to check if a number is divisible by 3.   Answer Question

ASE Trainee Interview

Interview

They ask very basic questions just prepare c language and data structures very basic ds. Ask basic questions on Java like features etc. Ask personal questions like family background, hobbies etc

Application

Interview

Campus selection . 1st round is aptitude test . Multiple choice questions and answer. 2nd is technical which is based on your subject interests or projects you have done.

ASE Trainee Interview

Interview

First written which had aptitude and English questions , second was technical round where they focussed on resume and asked me to write some programs and SQL queries , third was MR round where they asked about scenarios what will you do in this situation and last was HR

Application

Interview

Interview went good. I was checked on all concepts present in resume. Interviewers were good. Overall a good experience.I got hired from college. Interview process was abount 20 minutes. I clearly explained about all the concepts.

Anonymous Employee in Patiala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Patiala).

Interview

If college percentage/ cgpa is 80/8, then can directly get eligible for the interview process.
    Interview rounds could be one to one, I had 3 one to one rounds. Or interview round may have a panel with 2-3 interviewees in front of you.
    After interview rounds are complete then result will be announced.

Interview Questions

• c programming related programming question, college studies related question   Answer Question

ASE Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

From 2018 onwards tcs recruits through NQT. And we were the first batch. Interview was in September and received offer after a week. NQT provides better opportunity and the process has turned easy now.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.