Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

Assistant Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Not fool proof hiring process method, will take in bulk and may not be able to provide project once you join in. 2 round of interview, first round technical and second round managerial and then person go for HR discussion and salary negotiation.

Interview Questions

• most difficult scenario you faced in development process.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Assistant Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Dallas, TX (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Telephone round with past experience questions... Asked to explain my previous client facing experiences what Value add I can bring to the job.. Things I would do differently.. How I can handle pressure.. I would have to work with minimum supervision and basic explanation of the process and my role and what I would be doing

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I requested a particular salary that they agreed

Assistant Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Miami, FL (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview went pretty easily. It was a one on one interview with the general manager. Basic questions were asked, ie why do you want to work for our company, what is your work availability, what do you know about the company etc. after interview was concluded, they said I would hear back within a week, and I did by email.

Assistant Consultant Interview

Interview

Telephonic and Video conference comprises of 4 rounds. Where first round was HR screening secondly Technical third manager along with more technical and final was HR. It was normal round which happen in most of other mnc.

Interview Questions

• Any plans for marriage in 2 years   1 Answer

Salary structure was not upto standard also hike was not upto standard

Assistant Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in July 2013.

Interview

It is a very short interview. I am applying for the capital market sector, which belongs to the pre-sales division. As they are requiring somebody who has sufficient China captial market sector experience to work with them. They just asked me many questions about the financial infrustrature institutions information and I have very well answered these question. And I finally got the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Vadodara) in May 2014.

Interview

There was an apptitute test. It was pretty easy and it had quant questions, logical reasoning, and AR. Besides there were few verbal questions. If you have done CAT coaching, you will nail it. Also we had to write an essay to prove our writing skills. After that we had 2 interviews, 1 tech and 1 HR. Questions were pretty basic, some sorting algo, trees, etc.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a Dynamic programming question which i couldn;t asnwer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Pune) in October 2011.

Interview

Depends on if you were hired in India or in US. When Hired in India the interview starts with a technical round, followed by manager round and ends with HR round. The process may take up to a week or can be done in 1 day. The technical questions start at a basic level and then go deeper until you meet the specified requirements. Manager who interview you are not the ones you will work for, these interviewers are highly experienced people who see if you are fit for TCS or not. HR round is more focused on salary and onsite opportunity.

Anonymous Employee in Surat

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Surat) in September 2015.

Interview

online test->pi. aptitude test was tough,many couldnt clear it although it was mass recruitment. questions in interview were based on favourite subject logical questions were asked.hr interview was a bit tough.

Interview Questions

• ->ipv4/ipv6
      ->router switch hub
      ->udp/tcp
      ->socket programming   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai).

Interview

Interview Started by Morning 9:00 am till 4 pm. It was 3 rounds of interview. First and 2nd was technical and managerial and 3rd was HR for salary negotiation.1st and 2nd was Tecnical asked difficult questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru) in January 2014.

Interview

Luckily, I have quite a bit of previous team experience, and have faced this situation a few times in the past — so let me tell you how I’ve learned to handle the issue. The most important first step in dealing with an underperforming subordinate or team member is honest communications — talking with the person can lead to some surprising discoveries, such as the person not understanding the assigned tasks to being overwhelmed with the assignment. Once I discovered the problem, I could then forge a solution that usually solved the problem and allowed the work to move forward. So often in situations like this, the problem is some combination of miscommunications and unrealistic expectations.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.