Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.6

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

There were 3 Rounds
Written Exam
 Depending on college reputation top 5 students of every branch can skip Written test and will be sent directly to personal interview.
Tech Round:
  Based on technical subjects,resume ad courses
3.HR Round:
 Checks your Confidence Levels and Skills u possess.
Mostly hr questions and Your attitude will be checke

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Lucknow) in August 2017.

Interview

I got an offer for direct interview through code vita after clearing the first round of the contest. The whole panel was sitting including the HR. It was 50 min interview n questions were from the areas that i mentioned in my answers with cross questioning.

Application

Interview

written,technical,hr. Most of the aptitude questions are from indiabix.com website and the letter writing is so important. Be cool and confident, try to manage most of the time explaining your project , don't tell your hobbies as singing or dancing as they might as you to do .

Anonymous Employee in Kollam

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kollam) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied for EIS (Engineering and industrial services) electronics domain.
    The process had three rounds:-
    1.Written test for aptitude, English and e-mail writing skills. Those who didn't qualify email writing test were rejected.
    2. Technical interview tested knowledge in electronics domain.
     3. HR interview was relatively easy. Communication skills were tested in this step.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge in analog, digital electronics was tested
      Some questions were regarding race around condition in flip flops, mosfet characteristics, difference between flip flop and latches, microprocessor 8085 , opamp features.   Answer Question

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2016.

Interview

After the aptitude selection there were three interview process technical,managerial,HR .In technical interview they asked basic questions on pointer, trigger ,dfs. In managerial round we were given situation and we have to give solution if we were in that position. In hr round questions like why tcs ,introduce urself ,etc were asked.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai) in September 2014.

Interview

1 Technical and 1 HR interview. Technical Interview was asked about DBMS and little bit of Java. The technical interview process lasted for one hour. The questions were asked in a steady pace. After the technical interview ended, I gave HR after some time.

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2016.

Interview

There was an aptitude test and then interview. I had applied through campus placement drive. Aptitude questions were mostly from campus gate. Although I had applied for IT, I was recruited for ESRM

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) in October 2013.

Interview

First aptitude round was there. It was having multiple choice questions. Then technical round of interview. If your answers are correct and interesting they may stretch interview a bit(may be interviewers are interested in talking with a person with mind :-) ). If it is cleared then comes HR round to negotiate salary, joining date and location, etc.

Interview Questions

• Mainly questions were basic about object orientation and java technologies. Few questions were there regarding Database. They may also ask situational based questions like what you would do, if some situation is there in project.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Pune) in October 2013.

Interview

Step 1: Aptitude test was conducted online
    Step 2: Group discussion. Groups of 10 people were given one topic and were asked to share their opinion
    Step 3: Technical interview with 2 current employees
    Step 4: Behavioral interview with 2 HR recruiters
    All the interviews were on same day

Interview Questions

• Asked my favorite topic and basic questions on it. Eg asked me to draw flowchart of BMI calculation, bubble sort, etc   Answer Question

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Campus Placement: 3 rounds,
     1)Written test (Aptitude)
     2) Technical round
    3) HR round

All the process finished in one day. The process is very smooth. All the questions were relative to the position applied. the interviewers are knowledgebale

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.