Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.7

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

There were 3 Rounds
Written Exam
 Depending on college reputation top 5 students of every branch can skip Written test and will be sent directly to personal interview.
Tech Round:
  Based on technical subjects,resume ad courses
3.HR Round:
 Checks your Confidence Levels and Skills u possess.
Mostly hr questions and Your attitude will be checke

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2016.

Interview

Easy depends quite a lot on the interviewers mood. I got an uninterested interviewer so he didn't go deep into the subject some of my friends got tougher ones depends on luck!!

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata) in September 2018.

Interview

First part is a online test, second interview. Stay confident and honest. The each and every new word you add prepare yourself for a new question. Most crucial is your first two minutes because they will get a rough idea of how good you are for the job. Online test is average difficulty coding is easy.

Anonymous Employee in Bhimavaram

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bhimavaram) in September 2017.

Interview

Written test includes 3 sections
    1. Aptitude with 30 ques (a bit moderate level )
    2. Technical C programming as MCQs 4-5 ques
    3. Coding round. You're given a known program like palindrome . String operations . Binary-decimal conversions etc.

Next will be interview round, you have to manage. Depends on the interviewer mostly its you driving the interview

Interview Questions

• About big data, some HTML CSS (bcoz I've learned) , future plan (carefully answer this)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) in October 2013.

Interview

First aptitude round was there. It was having multiple choice questions. Then technical round of interview. If your answers are correct and interesting they may stretch interview a bit(may be interviewers are interested in talking with a person with mind :-) ). If it is cleared then comes HR round to negotiate salary, joining date and location, etc.

Interview Questions

• Mainly questions were basic about object orientation and java technologies. Few questions were there regarding Database. They may also ask situational based questions like what you would do, if some situation is there in project.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Pune) in October 2013.

Interview

Step 1: Aptitude test was conducted online
    Step 2: Group discussion. Groups of 10 people were given one topic and were asked to share their opinion
    Step 3: Technical interview with 2 current employees
    Step 4: Behavioral interview with 2 HR recruiters
    All the interviews were on same day

Interview Questions

• Asked my favorite topic and basic questions on it. Eg asked me to draw flowchart of BMI calculation, bubble sort, etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Pune).

Interview

interview process was good and was asked with some basic questions about programming, data structure, academics and few general question, interviewer also asked about location preference and domain which i may prefer, overall process was good

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dharwad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Dharwad) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process had 3 rounds
    1.. Aptitude
    2.coding
    3.technical F2f and managerial round
    Initially aptitude questions related to boat streams and other simple questions were asked for screening
    Next round we were given a problem statement to write a code
    Those who could clear above 2 rounds were promoted to F2F where programming related questions were asked and as I belonged to ECE ,questions related to FM AM PWM were asked
    In the managerial round I was told to tell about recent technologies like AI,ML,etc

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad) in September 2018.

Interview

I went to the office for the interview as I got selected from off campus( TCS Ninja). We were given different chamber numbers for the interview. I have waited for my turn and it was eas for me.

Interview Questions

• About the project mentioned in the resume and some basic questions of C.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Lucknow) in September 2018.

Interview

online test
    interview
    first they asked about my self then c vs c== some basic concepts of java
    basics of software engineering and compiler design and then some basic concepts of dbms

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.