Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.7

Assistant Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Technical basic questions on the domain of undergrad study followed by coding questions and explaining the work flow in any software of my choice. Also, questions on hobbies were asked.

Interview Questions

• Mostly basic programming concepts and core subject questions along with questions on hobbies   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Assistant Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

First round was a written test which includes aptitude,verbal ability and one programming question. The next round was Technical Round in which they ask questions related to programming skills and they may sometimes ask about the code which u have attempted in ur written test. Next is HR round.

Interview Questions

• Technical Round was all about the questions related to ur domain and basic programming languages.   Answer Question

Assistant Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

First round comprises of easy apti, programming and english questions second round was technical and managerial round having basic questions related to java, sql and third round was HR round which was just formality.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New Delhi).

Interview

Starting conversion was go with a very smooth flow , and then Some Technical Questions were asked, and some general HR questions live Strength, Weakness, Relocation,, etc.
    HR as were TR both were very interractive with you. U will get involved with them.
    They will tell u some Conditions, and u have to answer how you will come out of it.
    I believe any person with some good efforts can definitely crack this interview.

Anonymous Employee in Madurai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Madurai) in September 2019.

Interview

First of all, we have to clear NQT(which usually takes place in TCS ion center) to reserve a seat in TCS limited. Adequate resources have been spread across different web platforms. So it will be worth spending your time on that kind of websites especially when you are in mid of the placement festival.
    After evaluation of NQT, they group you either under NINJA or DIGITAL. We have to clear another test(a bit difficult as compared to the previous one) for getting an interview call for digital. Try your level best if you get that opportunity. Even if you failed don't worry, you would surely get a chance to appear for ninja interview.
    Ninja interview usually takes 15 to 20 mins. (I've actually appeared for ninja and I am from Mechanical background). There we have personal HR, Managerial HR, Technical HR(i had been interviewed through skype). That's the end of the TCS selection process.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose the software field?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question
    • They asked me to write a program to reverse a string.   Answer Question
    • 3 Managerial questions were asked based on personnel management.   Answer Question
    • They have asked about the competitions that I've participated in and represented our college in various premier platforms.   Answer Question

Assistant Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2019.

Interview

The interview was held in three phases , where the Technical and MR round was combined and qualifying this takes you to the final HR round. If a fresher has average technical skills he she can easily qualify the rounds. Haveing the intrest, good communication skills and knowledge about your domain can help you grab the job opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Questions relatd to OOPS amd domain subject   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Shimoga

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Shimoga) in August 2019.

Interview

Very easy and smart process.
    Mine was through Skype and on campus interview and HR round was face to face.
    Basically TR asks questions on Resume and some concepts about programming languages.
    HR is normal process.

Interview Questions

• Explain Oops concepts and Python libraries.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Faridabad, Haryana

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Faridabad, Haryana) in August 2019.

Interview

The process was good and easy
    I had a campus drive in which student had to go to a panel of three .
    Questions were asked based on projects done in final year and other computer subjects like DBMS, Computer Networks, Operating System

Interview Questions

• SQL queries and its concepts like JOIN VIEWS were asked   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai) in July 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed at TCS solinganallur office. There were three people (TR,MR,HR) in a panel. The process was simple and it doesn't take more than 20 mins to interviewing you. Firstly they asked some technical questions after that they moved to some general hr and situation based questions. The people were very friendly and make me so comfortable. Now I'm waiting for my result.

Interview Questions

• Explain about oops and data structures??
      Array and pointer difference?
      Cloud?
      Why tcs?
      What do you expect from TCS?
      What's your weakness?
      Tell me about yourself
      What's your favorite sport
      That's it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview was conducted on the basis of Codevita at gitanjali park kolkata.The whole interview was based on OOPS concept nd the depth of the language u know. They would for sure ask u to describe the solution u gave in your Codevita round 1.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.