Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

1,339 Interview Reviews

2.6

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview was very well organised at Electronic city Think campus.I was basically asked the OOPS concepts,Database concepts and Network concepts.The HR interview was very interesting as they asked about my career goals and ambitions.

Interview Questions

• Explain the projects undertaken in your curriculum   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online. The time between being contacted for the first time and receiving a final decision regarding an offer/rejection was about one month. During this time were phone, Skype, and in-person interviews

Interview Questions

• Interview

HR setup a phone interview. It was for about 20 mins. I was asked questions based on my resume. Interview was very friendly. He explained the job role and then started asking questions. Basics on C/C++ and other scripting questions were asked.   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

On campus placement. You need to clear the aptitude test to become eligible for th further rounds.One Technical round and one HR round. All the rounds were on same day.

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (India, TN (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

I did a cloud automation internship with TCS and hence most of my technical questions were cloud basics. Some behavioral questions were also asked. It was a personal interview with a pannel of 3 members with cloud domain. I was also aske basis technical questions for EEE.

Interview Questions

• what is VNET, SUBNET?
      How do you share a file in Azure cloud?
      Are you ready to relocate and do night shifts?   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Easy interview
    Tests your technical skills and managerial skills and problem solving capabilities

All the rounds happened at the same time.
    Four people interviewed me.

They confuse us a lot and also they help us too.

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in February 2015.

Interview

First round of aptitude test and then technical and HR interview in campus placement. Aptitude test is good and it is timed well. Technical and HR questions are easy.

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

I had no written exam as my GPA was well above the cut off. For those who were below the cut off, there was an online aptitude assessment test.

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

I had an on campus interview. I had to clear the aptitude test to get an interview. I had a technical and HR interview on the same day. The technical interview was resume based.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions were to explain the projects that you have worked on in college.   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2014.

Interview

Non technical interview; Had two panel members; Friendly interview; No programming test; Checked confidence: Asked about relocation; Shift preference; Some behavioral questions; Was one among approximately 700 candidates; Had to clear aptitude; Required GPA to attend was 7.5 with no standing arrears and two history of arrears allowed;

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in May 2012.

Interview

Easy questions about general programming concepts and skills. For example- oops, inheritance, loops and all. Digital Engg questions like OR gate , AND gate NOR gate etc.Simple puzzles was also part of theinterview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.