Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

1,428 Interview Reviews

2.6

Assistant SYSTEM ENGINEER Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

There was a basic technical interview which was followed by an HR interview
TCS had come for a placement session to out college, they initially conducted a aptitude test.

Interview Questions

• Questions on OOP concept, linked list   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

It was a Campus interview with 1 round of written and 1 round of face-to-face. The interview will cover basic questions on programming skills, OS, DBMS, Networking.
    Prepare mostly the basic details.

Interview Questions

• The interview will cover basic questions on programming skills, OS, DBMS, Networking   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Initially you are asked to clear the aptitude test conducted. Once you passes the aptitude Tata Consultancy Services basically conducts 3 rounds of interview - Technical, Managerial and HR round. Prepare for a self intro at the start of each interview round.

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

It was a basic behavioral interview with follow up questions on my resume. Technical questions were related to java object-oriented programming concepts. Behavioral questions were testing my personality, work ethic, company knowledge and university GPA

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Easy interview
    Tests your technical skills and managerial skills and problem solving capabilities

All the rounds happened at the same time.
    Four people interviewed me.

They confuse us a lot and also they help us too.

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (India, TN (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

I did a cloud automation internship with TCS and hence most of my technical questions were cloud basics. Some behavioral questions were also asked. It was a personal interview with a pannel of 3 members with cloud domain. I was also aske basis technical questions for EEE.

Interview Questions

• what is VNET, SUBNET?
      How do you share a file in Azure cloud?
      Are you ready to relocate and do night shifts?   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

On campus placement. You need to clear the aptitude test to become eligible for th further rounds.One Technical round and one HR round. All the rounds were on same day.

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview was very well organised at Electronic city Think campus.I was basically asked the OOPS concepts,Database concepts and Network concepts.The HR interview was very interesting as they asked about my career goals and ambitions.

Interview Questions

• Explain the projects undertaken in your curriculum   1 Answer

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

There were three rounds.They were aptitude, technical interview and hr. They were pretty easy. Some people gave more than one technical interview. The process took more than two days.The aptitude round was the only cutoff round.

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

I had no written exam as my GPA was well above the cut off. For those who were below the cut off, there was an online aptitude assessment test.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.