Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

1,291 Interview Reviews

2.6

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Questions on we development, database, basic data structures like linked list and programming in your favourite language. They mainly see your basic understanding of these stuffs, so make sure you clarify everything you say. Having some certification is definitely helpful. They get impressed at it. But it is not compulsory at all. They also asked about some of the past interesting projects.

Interview Questions

• Questions on the login and authentication procedure in a web app.
    Questions on Linked List.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in May 2012.

Interview

Easy questions about general programming concepts and skills. For example- oops, inheritance, loops and all. Digital Engg questions like OR gate , AND gate NOR gate etc.Simple puzzles was also part of theinterview

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

A written test was followed by a technical interview which then led to a HR round. The written test was basically an IQ test. The technical round was concerned with basic familiarity with engineering concepts. The HR round discussed personal priorities and explained the terms of employment. I accepted the offer but I did not join because I got an offer to pursue Masters in automotive engineering in USA

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Tata Consultancy Services   1 Answer

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Quant and Reasoning for written,PI for final selection,Describe yourself,Favourite subjects.It gets started early with the PPT about Tata group and then Online aptitude test is conducted,followed by the interview of those who got shortlisted.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me something about yourself.GRE Barron for Reasoning   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Campus placement - 1 Aptitude Test
    2 Technical Interview
    3 Management Interview
    4 HR Interview

Whole process took 1 day and at the end of the day I was offered a job

Interview Questions

• Normal C Interview Question, How did you manage your college project and all what you are interested in etc   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process consisted of a technical screening followed by three rounds of interviews.
    The technical screening round basically consisted of coding and logic questions. The interviews were technical,HR and managerial.Overall ,pretty hassle free.

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

One round of technical and HR interview. Had questions on Servlets, JSP, Inheritance, polymorphism. And interviewer asked me to write a simple code on inheritance and checked what is overloading and overriding. And about extends keyword

Interview Questions

• Simple questions on Java, OOPS concepts   1 Answer

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

First round was a pure aptitude test and most of the students were able to clear it as we were given intensive training on aptitude.
    Second round was just an Interview and it was completely technical and they asked questions from my resume and also from my areas of interest in detail.

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in March 2012.

Interview

It was too easy, they were literally there to hire anyone and everyone. Didn't really prepare anything for it and answered directly. They just look at how confident you are and ask you to choose your strengths, and test you accordingly. I chose 2 courses as my strengths and was asked technical questions from those, and few others.

Interview Questions

Got a better offer elsewhere.

Application

Interview

Three level of interview process.
    Technical - was very difficult and very detailed, they asked me about C programming and some mehcanical questions.
    HR - Very clear and gave suggestions for improvement on the things that I lacked.
    Management - generic question like why TCS? Why not Infosys etc

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.