Tata Consultancy Services Associate Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services Associate Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.5

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2012.

Interview

One aptitude test (I had more than 75% so I did not give that) and then an interview round with HR and technical person sitting together. Was easy and the results were given the same day. The offer letter came in a months time. The aptitude test was easy as I was told and the interview is just some general questions about yourself and one or two technical questions that are very basic.

Interview Questions

• Q. My weakness
    Q. Are you motivated
    Q. Simple java or C code   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

I got recruited from my campus. I had to go through 3 rounds of interview
    1. First there was an Aptitude test(Online): simple problem solving analytically questions
    2. Technical Interview (Standard questions)
    3. HR interview( Behavioral round)

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

I was placed in my final year of the college. The interview process was very smooth. 2 rounds of interview one was technical and other was HR. TCS has given the presentation in the morning and then they asked for aptitude test.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata) in March 2012.

Interview

Online test. 3 rounds technical, followed by HR round. It was a day-long process at college campus. Technical questions were general software engineering and coding skill related question. Do not remember the exact questions.

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Lucknow) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview started with technical interview. Basic questions on c and related to your core subjects were asked. In the MR round things related to the company was asked. In hr round basic questions were asked. Hr was easy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself
      Why so less marks
      What do you expect from the company
      Where do you see yourself in future
      Where are the offices of tcs in india   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Lucknow) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied in the off campus drive of TCS held in Bareilly on March 2,2016. Then the shortlisted had their Technical round in Lucknow. Again after clearing that technical round we were called after a week again to Lucknow. It was not a difficult interview. though they can ask any questions in any round, be it technical, managerial or HR.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Coimbatore) in September 2014.

Interview

The hiring process consist of two rounds.First round is written test testing the candidate's aptitude skills,E-mail etiquettes and Verbal Skills. Second round is the interview with 2 to 4 panel members.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New Delhi) in October 2015.

Interview

TCS visited our college campus and I was given a waiver from aptitude test (Good Academics) and had a direct f2f interview round. The interview mostly asked questions from the resume. They were about basic C, C++, OS, Linux and logic. He wanted to see if I was able to communicate what I was thinking or not. How was I reacting to somehing unknown.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Hiring process starts with aptitude followed by interviews... Try, Mr and Hr... If you clear aptitude.. Almost u did with all.. There is nothing to worry about interview in on campus drive..

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New Delhi) in November 2014.

Interview

Aptitude round Include maths,time and distance,arrangement,clock,series
    English round letter writing with keywords use as much keywords as possible.
    Technical and Managerial round to check your communication and analytical ability.
    HR round for final selection.

Interview Questions

• Some logical and analytical questions?
      Could you draw following pattern?
      Introduce yourself?
      Comfortable with shifts?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.