Tata Consultancy Services Associate Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services Associate Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.5

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

I was placed in my final year of the college. The interview process was very smooth. 2 rounds of interview one was technical and other was HR. TCS has given the presentation in the morning and then they asked for aptitude test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

I got recruited from my campus. I had to go through 3 rounds of interview
    1. First there was an Aptitude test(Online): simple problem solving analytically questions
    2. Technical Interview (Standard questions)
    3. HR interview( Behavioral round)

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2012.

Interview

One aptitude test (I had more than 75% so I did not give that) and then an interview round with HR and technical person sitting together. Was easy and the results were given the same day. The offer letter came in a months time. The aptitude test was easy as I was told and the interview is just some general questions about yourself and one or two technical questions that are very basic.

Interview Questions

• Q. My weakness
      Q. Are you motivated
      Q. Simple java or C code   Answer Question

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

The first round is an online test consist of aptitude , verbal and some basic programming question.
    Second round is face to face interview which is quiet easy and of qualifying nature and they asked only basic programming questions.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata).

Interview

The interview was pretty much good. There were two interviewers in the panel. Based on my resume they asked me questions from C language. I would say the questions were not too basic, they were moderate. As I entered i was asked to say something about myself that wasn't in my resume. The interview went on for about 15-20 mins. They also interrogated me whether I knew JAVA or not to which I replied No.

Interview Questions

• The questions were like- How do you get out of an infinite loop, questions related to recursion, was asked to write a code to print a pattern, how to print a semicolon, what happens if we don't include a header file. I was also asked a few questions related to my core subject i.e. Electrical. Also asked a few questions related to Database Management Systems   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai) in September 2019.

Interview

Online test conducted by tcs on sep 1 and question asked on the test is diffcult one, the test time is 1hr30min quants and english is 15 question each and programming concept is 10 questions programming coding is 1 question with choise of your programming language

Interview Questions

• i attend tcs nqt 2019 phase-2 questions were difficult, in programming concepts mostly to find out put of given program and to find what the symbol represent in given program and in coding question program is asked from math background and in my exam its from to solve linear equations   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru) in September 2019.

Interview

It was a good experience , it consisted of three rounds - Technical ,Managerial and HR round. First round was based on testing basic course -related knowledge . Second round consisted of a mixture of technical questions and personality check.HR round was a sort of discussion about joining and salary.

Interview Questions

• Multithreading,types of joins, Linked list basic questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied through tcs NQT. There was a online aptitude test following a coding test. If you qualify the test you will be called for a face to face interview at tcs office. There was 3 rounds of interview 1 technical,1hr and 1managerial round.3 weeks after the interview result was declared.

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Ghaziabad) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process included an online test for TCS Ninjas post, clearing which candidates were eligible for TCS Digital post. After the online test candidates were called for an interview at ABES College Ghaziabad.

Interview Questions

• Do you have knowledge of ongoing technologies (like AI, ML, Cloud)   Answer Question
    • Give some examples of Linux terminal commands.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Ghaziabad) in September 2019.

Interview

I was selected for the interview process through TNQT paper which was conducted by tcs . It contains a TR followed by HR round ..clearing technical round solely depends on your luck which pannel did u get. I was asked only networking ques.which was my strong point.

Interview Questions

• What is the diff btw http and https   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.