Tata Consultancy Services Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in August 2020.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn. Received an email asking me for my unofficial transcript. I got an email a few days later from another HR rep who set up an interview with a hiring manager 2 days later. Nobody showed up for the interview. Even worse, when I emailed them back asking if they wanted to reschedule the interview nobody responded to me. Extremely disappointed with Tata.

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

It was a combination of technical and Business Processes.
    Also, I had one and one interview with the hiring manager.
    It went straight and simple without much of personal questions.

Interview Questions

• Inquired about all of my Technical skills and how I deal with individual test scenarios.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

The process consisted of five rounds. The first one was a behavioral round. Simple communication skills were tested. Also, my experiences were asked about in great details. The next round was a technical round. It consisted of logical reasoning questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (West Lafayette, IN (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me about a position and upon finding out my major did not fit that position, forwarded my resume to another recruiter. The interview was a screening process to see how I would behave within the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a team project you worked on in one of your classes. What challenges did you encounter while working with your teammate(s) on the project? How did you overcome them? What would you have done differently if you were to complete the same project today?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in March 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview. The interview was about an hour long. There was a lot of question and it was only a one round interview. The interview went pretty well.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university.
    Two days later I received a call from HR for a 15-minute phone call that was just to provide me more information about the company and job but also to learn more about myself.
    A week later I had a technical phone interview which lasted about 45 minutes.
    A few days after I was offered the position. The questions were testing my knowledge in the IT field and also situational questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

3 rounds with medium difficulty level questions , including technical , behavorial and one more round i can;t rememebrr exactly ,. but overall its ok. First u have to clear the online test based on that you wll be called for 2nd round which includes the before mentioned process.

Interview Questions

• behavorial questions
      techincal questions prep 2 subjects of ur choice   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in November 2016.

Interview

I met an HR recruiter at a career fair in the Fall and proceeded to interview with him for a behavioral interview. That consisted of general team scenarios and personality questions, lasted about 30 minutes total. Then, I had a technical interview with a hiring manager which took about an hour and a half. He gave me lots of programming questions such as the steps to build a chess game. The chess question tripped me up a little but he was very understanding and even helped me through it a little.

Interview Questions

• Tell me all the steps you'd have to take to build a blog.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Columbus, OH (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Quick interview, mostly a run down of what TCS is, and the initial learning program. The interview was mostly an HR portion. There was a technical portion, but it was mostly asking about my technical background. The only actual technical question was 'What's the difference between Object Oriented and Procedural languages'

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between Object Oriented and Procedural languages   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

The process consisted of one behavioral and one technical interview about 30 minutes each. First round was on campus and second was on site at Milford, Ohio. Typical behavioral questions and critical thinking technical questions. Good experience overall with the interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.