Tata Consultancy Services Computer Programmer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Computer Programmer

Tata Consultancy Services Computer Programmer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.9

Computer Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in December 2013.

Interview

Intermediate level of the interview process. First technical and then functional or HR INterview. Members of talent acquisition group are looking for people to follow the orders and to help contribute in revenue

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in May 2008.

Interview

The hiring process included of the following:
    1. Minimum 60%+ in all semesters
    2. Pass the Written test
    3. Clear Techincal interview
    4. Clear the HR interview

Interview Questions

• Dont remember the questions clearly. was all related to technical subjects like logic and maths as i was from non-it stream   Answer Question

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

There were only two interviews, a general one over skype and a technical one over the phone. If you have taken an introductory class in object oriented programming, data structures and algorithm course, you should be fine for the technical interview. There was a little trouble at one point however, because they abruptly changed the hiring manager on me and made me repeat some steps of the process.

Interview Questions

• Explain what object-oriented programming is.   1 Answer

Computer Programmer Interview

Interview

Have to undergo written test for logic. Had a round of technical interview on C and C + + and Java and cleared. Also had a HR interview and also cleared the same.................

Computer Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

It was an on campus recruitment. We first had a round of aptitude test which was the major screening process only 100 out of 500 applicants were selected. Then 2-3 technical rounds of interview with different panel was held the next day. If you perform satisfactory in the technical rounds then you would be called for the hr round, there was 2 hr round and at the end 60 of us finally got recruited.

Interview Questions

• Work on the DS very well as they may ask you to code the typical ds. How to take input and print the same with the length of the string using a print statement in C. traversing the tree using iterative method.   Answer Question

Computer Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in May 2011.

Interview

I was recruited out of my college campus. There was an HR Interview, Once I cleared the HR Interview, I was hired as a trainee. The process was simple and did not take too long. The HR was nice and very professional.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New Delhi) in December 2015.

Interview

It was a three phase interview round. First round was the aptitude round followed by personal interview and lastly HR round. The technical round was tough, but the personal interviews and HR rounds were very casual.

Interview Questions

• Being an electrical engineer how will you work in the field of computer science for programing and how would it help you further in your career.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bhubaneswar) in September 2016.

Interview

There is a possibility for asking the technical questions. But technical questions will ask to test the patience and coolness of a candidate. Some interviewer asks questions rapidly. Sometimes candidate will be asked to talk about current affairs. Candidates have to manage the environment and satisfy the interviewer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai) in October 2016.

Interview

Selection procedure is just difficult, If you are a fresher. But don’t worry and don’t lose your confidence level. If you perform your best, you can achieve your goal of success in this interview. Let us see the pattern, your academics record should be cool. For Engineering & or any other U.G degrees candidate must have a 6.5 or 65% in overall. Students should not have standing arrears. Sometimes they will call the “NO HISTORY OF ARREARS” candidates. And candidate’s 10th and 12th marks should be in minimum of 60%.

Interview Questions

• Difference between c and java ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indi, Karnataka

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Indi, Karnataka).

Interview

First round was online test covering the computer programming questions and logical reasoning. Second round was technical question, it had core Java questions. Also, they asked about the projects that i worked on as part of final year. 3rd round was HR round asking on basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between method overloading and overriding   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.