Tata Consultancy Services Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 4 Apr 2019

2.9

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Career Fair and had the interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• HR questions were kinda of weird. Normal Tech interview other than that.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

A phone call from HR in NJ. A personal interview and hired. About as smooth a process as could be for hiring. Interviewers were engaged and knew what they were talking about

Interview Questions

• Interviewers were technically knowledgeable and seemed genuinely interested as opposed to feud qualifying the candidate. We talked about real life work stuff and had a conversation   Answer Question

Negotiation

1 interview to hire!

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in March 2014.

Interview

They use an offshore team as headhunters, they will tell you they accept what you expect for salary, and after you accept the offer, they change it, so if you passed up other opportunities, you can either accept what they are offering, or move on.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru) in October 2011.

Interview

This being my previous employer, they had my contact details, and I was emailed about the opportunity, should I wish to come back. I was curious about the offer, and responded with interest. After a few days, a telephonic interview took place. All was fine, but the scope of the role was too narrow, and I was not sure if they would match my salary expectations. I also realized the person interviewing me did not have much clue about the role.

Interview Questions

• What do you see as the big challenges facing Pharma companies today?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New Delhi) in June 2014.

Interview

was quick an deasy. You will have one round of phone interview and subsequent techincal round and then pakcage discussion. You will
    have BGC and once done you will get online offer to accept it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New Delhi) in January 2016.

Interview

It was good. questions were easy to be answered. just few i felt were tuff. rest everything was good. It was good. questions were easy to be answered. just few i felt were tuff. rest everything was good.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata) in June 2011.

Interview

I gave 3 Technical Interview,one Managerial and 2 HR Round. after that i had selected.

Interview Questions

• How to start the server if you can not loged in via GUI.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were not negotiated with me because i came from Manufacturing background to IT Industry.

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2010.

Interview

Purely Technical , first of all Interviewee started with basics after that he moved on to project specific technologies and then we moved on to the responsibilities in the different project .Finally wat is the role I was looking for and wat are the options available with Tcs in that aspect.

Interview Questions

• what are responsibilities you have taken in different projects   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Gurgaon, Haryana) in December 2010.

Interview

The Hiring process consisted of two rounds of interview, first with the business team - The interview was pretty smooth, need to be witty and confident, was presented with a business case which needed to be solved. Started with all common sensical questions related to business and went about finding issues and providing recommendations. The business case was for Order-to-cash cycle. After that went for a salary negotiation round with HR. Dont take the crap like this salary is just your fixed component you will earn money mostly through travel, as Travel starts only in the second year. TCS has a policy of not sending people abroad during the first year.

Interview Questions

• How will you stremline the Oder to cash cycle of the organization.   Answer Question
    • The organization is loosing its growth year-on-year, why??   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes I was, I accepted an offer which was higher than the last salary quoted by them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai) in November 2010.

Interview

the process was nice bt not well organized.

Interview Questions

the salary offered was like peanuts

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.