Tata Consultancy Services Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.9

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Edison, NJ (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Got an interview via recruiter after a week. I came to a big room to wait with many other candidates. It took almost 45 minutes to get to an interview. There were 2 parts: HR and technical interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and describe the project you did   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Edison, NJ (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Went to their offices for a hiring drive. Had two technical interviews and a behavior interview. They were pretty relaxed and straightforward. Also simply asked my about my proficiency with various software tools.

Interview Questions

• How do you switch the values of two variables without using a third variable?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. The hiring team came to our university, there were 3 rounds of the interview. First and the second were technical and the third was HR round.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in February 2012.

Interview

Technical interview over phone call by an TCS person followed by Client Interview over phone call again technical. Then HR discussion over phone call to negotiate and finalize the position.

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Vadodara).

Interview

There are 4 rounds of interview

1. English and aptitude test
    2. HR interview
    3. Interview with manager
    4. Interview with higher post manager

This process is take 1 week to complete

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

I was called to the office for a HR round and a brief technical round. I had a telephonic interview a week later with 3 people in the team. Main interviewer was not very friendly and was not responsive to the answers I gave, which made me unsure of whether I was giving the correct answers.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

1) Quantitative ability test:- Consists of quantitative questions, competitive ques.
    2) GD:- general topic
    3) Interview:- based on stats, logical reasoning, verbal communications,etc.
    It is observed that you should be able to deal practical questions based on data. One should be confident enough.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad) in August 2017.

Interview

Self introduction,typing skills,knowledge in computer,they askd me about ma office and about my project.and also they tested in typing skills,and system short cuts .they did an phone interview also...finally IBM get selected..but I rejected that job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai) in January 2017.

Interview

fisrt they take HR interview round after that Apptitide test then final interview . the selection process is good, difficulty level of final round is tough And Apptitide Test was easy

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai) in April 2015.

Interview

There will be first Aptitude Test which you have to clear then a formal HR Round will happen and last is Manager Round. this is the final selection round in which you need to show your potential.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.