Tata Consultancy Services Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 16 Mar 2019

2.8

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in February 2012.

Interview

Technical interview over phone call by an TCS person followed by Client Interview over phone call again technical. Then HR discussion over phone call to negotiate and finalize the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Edison, NJ (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Went to their offices for a hiring drive. Had two technical interviews and a behavior interview. They were pretty relaxed and straightforward. Also simply asked my about my proficiency with various software tools.

Interview Questions

• How do you switch the values of two variables without using a third variable?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2016.

Interview

Interview took one campus placement , an aptitude question and face to face interview. they asked lot of questions on data structures , algorithm and computer science related questions . the development have questions from all the back ground

Interview Questions

• asked about Data structures and algorithms   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. The hiring team came to our university, there were 3 rounds of the interview. First and the second were technical and the third was HR round.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata) in September 2012.

Interview

there will be 4 rounds throughout, Aptitude test followed by Technical and HR and the last was HR which confirmed if I was OK working in different locations, about my family background.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in March 2011.

Interview

Only two interviews, one with the team and one with the manager. Was pretty easy and simple

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask technical questions, they were focused on my availability to join in the position.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

The Hiring is not as intricate as in Big MNC's but its not just luck that matters here.
    Some talent and capability is honored and recognized only.All that matters is you ought to be different.

Interview Questions

• Most embarrassing situation in life.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.Was my first Campus placement

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Allahabad) in July 2009.

Interview

It was a walk-in for Software Engineer opening. Since I am from GIS background and made it clear that I am here for the Data Analyst position. They have taken my interview separately. First, your profile matters a lot to them. It gets you to a pass mark. Its you who gotta make to the distinction. They asked general questions like, what projects you have worked on, what technology you are familiar with. Then there were some data related questions on Oracle and MS Access. They clearly watch your body language since they are always looking for a guy who is obedient to the exigency. IT projects can sometime be very depressing and stressful, so a cheerful (not too much) talk would help you get good marks in their books. Written tests first, (Aptitude and Language) and F2F interview. There were 4 men on the panel. Each asked questions one after one like firing a bullet. Sometimes they test your patience with purpose. If you are yourself in the room, and the actual yourself is a cool minded smarty, you have a job here !

Interview Questions

• You dont seem particularly strong in any technical area, why should I hire you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was fixed.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in December 2010.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. It was conducted at my college. All students who had a CGPA of 8 and above were directly eligible for the 1:1 interview, whereas others had to pass a written test.
    In the interview my interpersonal skills, ability to communicate, knowledge I possessed in my Major field and shrewdness were tested. To ace the interview all you had to do is stay calm, speak clearly without fumbling and respond with confidence. And voila, you got the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad) in August 2017.

Interview

Self introduction,typing skills,knowledge in computer,they askd me about ma office and about my project.and also they tested in typing skills,and system short cuts .they did an phone interview also...finally IBM get selected..but I rejected that job

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.