Tata Consultancy Services Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.7

Engineer Interview

Interview

Written test was average and the interview were of two rounds. One concentrated on aptitude and another on basic HR interview process. The aptitude was majorly algorithmic interview while the HR seemed like a stress buster round

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Asked me about various subjects, though i haven't done much during my engineering, i have basic knowledge about my subjects which helped a lot. they asked me about Agile Software Development. Front end and back end tasks, DBMS, O.S . etc

Interview Questions

• what are the values you follow?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online through a campus jobs website. I was contacted for two phone interviews. The first one was with someone from HR and they asked generic questions about my schooling and areas of interest. The second interview was more of a technical interview.

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (State College, PA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview you on campus at the University. They will ask relevant engineering questions even though they will place you in an IT role. They will claim during the interview that they will give you the engineering role you're looking for but they will place you in a support IT role.

Interview Questions

• Tell us more about your experience at a certain company you have on your resume   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Tell me about a time when you took on something significant outside your area of responsibility. Why was it important? What was the outcome?
    2. Give me an example of a time when you didn't think you were going to meet the commitments you promised. How did you identify the risk and communicate it to stakeholders? What was the outcome?

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

Interview

The interview was easy with only HR related questions. I got it through college career fair and they recruited many students that year. The person who interviewed me was from software department.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Storrs, CT (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Storrs, CT (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

They contacted me after the career fair in school. Scheduled a skype interview, but due to recruiter's technical problems, did an over the Phone Interview instead. One general one, and one technical.

Interview Questions

• One of the technical question was about reynolds number.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

phone interview + a 45 minute interview with HR and managers. Followed by one last phone call and finally enabling an offer letter to be sent to us. Good and smooth not too much red tape to go through

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Princeton, NJ (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

I was a phone interview to explain the position and the location but they did not have a position open at this moment close to where I leave and i was not planning to relocate. The recruter said that will keep my information and in about two month will get back to me with to discuss new openings in my area

Engineer Interview

Interview

was campus recruitment process and was thru test and interview. It is the standard process probably followed in many colleges. TCS is one of the highest takers of students from colleges and provides training to them to make them ready for the software industry.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.