Tata Consultancy Services Fresher Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services Fresher Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.7

Fresher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2012.

Interview

The recruitment drive started with a written test followed by a one on one interview, there was also a group discussion for some students. For certain universities, the company allowed a waiver for students above an aggregate of 75, they were allowed to appear directly for interview without a written test.

Interview Questions

• There were questions on my final project, since I did it in java there was also java related questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Fresher Interview

Interview

The process is intense... A written test, followed by a group discussion and then 2 rounds of personal interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no salary negotiation

Fresher Interview

Interview

it was a nice thing to meet them and interview was at a pace easy and cool.Being thorough in basics and being cool and impressive is greatly required

Interview Questions

• what if you had to do a job in your dream company where u are paid less than u r being offered somewhere else   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchchirappalli

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Tiruchchirappalli).

Interview

I faced interview with TCS 6 years back as a fresher. It was simple. Asked very few basic questions about string operations, java polymorphism, OOAD concepts

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Base

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai) in August 2010.

Interview

First round - Written Test (Aptitude + English).
    Second Round - Technical Interview.
    Third Round - Management Round.
    Fourth Round - HR.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were expected.. Noting extra-ordinary!!   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation, as the company has fixed package for freshers!!

Fresher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2011.

Interview

first is written test and then one on one interview process thats it

Interview Questions

• difference between c++ n java , sorting techniques like merge sort, quick sort, also about opps and jvm etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kakinada

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kakinada) in September 2011.

Interview

written test, technical round, HR round good to start your career herein but please try for other oppourtunities as well and practice the placement papers well before you attend the written ice java and for technical round please practice java and c programming and other core subjects of your btech.

Interview Questions

• general questions and apptittude from placement papers, tecnical questions   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Noida).

Interview

Panel of 3 people. Asked about fav subject. Told Computer networks. Asked difference between TCP/IP and OSI reference models. Asked about college project and role played in it. Had second sound called MR. Just one senior member, asked fav subject. this time i told Optical Fiber. He asked about basic principle of Optical Fiber. Told him , its TIR (Total Internal Reflection). Then he asked what is TIR and then asked about grazing angle. Asked whether I am willing to work in any part of the world. Of course I said YES.

Interview Questions

• 1. Asked difference between TCP/IP and OSI reference models
      2. Basic principle of Optical Fiber
      3. What is total internal reflection
      4. What is Grazing angle.
      5. Explain project of final year and your role.   Answer Question

Fresher Interview

Interview

Fresher level campus placement in college in 4th year first semester. got joining letter 1 and half year later. It was easy catch but salary offered was very low! 100 out of 500 people got selected from my campus.

Fresher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

It was technichal and HR , both happrned in one go . There was an apti test as well. Apti was more of cat ques majorly from dumps . Technichal was about project . And Hr about relocation. In order to clear technichal be thorogh wid you project , i had made hava proj so they considerd on that and asked ques on java. Its not tough if you are aware about your project.

Interview Questions

• Start about the projects you made , they will majorly ask questions on that then, ball in uour court   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.