Tata Consultancy Services Fresher Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 4 Jun 2019

2.7

88 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Fresher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2012.

Interview

The recruitment drive started with a written test followed by a one on one interview, there was also a group discussion for some students. For certain universities, the company allowed a waiver for students above an aggregate of 75, they were allowed to appear directly for interview without a written test.

Interview Questions

• There were questions on my final project, since I did it in java there was also java related questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad) in March 2011.

Interview

Good. No technical in depth questions. Just relax. Don't feel tensed. Tell as much as you know and convince the employer that you are dedicated resource. HR round is easy too. Just be confident and energetic. That should be good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Greater Noida) in June 2011.

Interview

Did not ask much. It was offcampus. Written test was 1st round which was easy. This was followed by 3 rounds of interview, technical, managerial, and HR. easy to crack as fresher if you are technically good.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai) in October 2013.

Interview

Very Easy. It was a HR panel with 4 members.
    I am a BE CSE in spite of that all my ques were non technical.
    The duration was around 20 mins.
    It was a stress interview. If you stay coll through the interview with a smiling face we can easily get it through.
    Prepare a good resume that is where all the questions come from.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New Delhi) in January 2012.

Interview

the process included 1 hour written test and one technical interview. one manager round and final HR round. After the final round we were presented the offer letter.the hiring process of test was difficult which included jre questions etc.

Interview Questions

• They asked mainly about the project. interviewers were positive   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Lucknow) in December 2015.

Interview

written test:

prepare campusgate and m4maths perfectly...u will get most of the questions from these sites only.

for technical round:

be perfect in any one langauge.And also try to be perfect in one database langauge
    i have prepared c,data structures,java,my sql.

my technical round was quite simple and good.they have asked me about the concepts of linked list.some java questions.

In hr
    my hr was really a nice person.he made feel comfortable with some questions and asked me to xplain about my project and asked some questions about my project..ya i forgot mainly imp question ...TELL ME ABOUT U R SELF..... and then asked y tcs..how much it matters u.....

Interview Questions

• 1)Esha ran 224m in 27 sec and Usha in 17 sec.AT what distance did Esha
      cross Usha.?
      2)a series 1234123441234441234444.....n what is the value on 200th position..?
      3)Star mark question: How many squares are there between
      2011 to 2300 which follows 2013,2020,2027.......2300   4 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata).

Interview

I was hired in TCS from Campus recruitment drive from college . It was a wonderful experience . There were 2 rounds of interview which i have to clear for getting recruited in TCS .

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to see yourself after 5 years ?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Eluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Eluru) in September 2011.

Interview

It went very well,few questions regarding technical round,then I had the MR round.finally I was interviewed in the HR round.Basic questions are being asked such as area of a triangle, swapping of numbers ,how can I manage in a team if I am a lead ,difference between a browser and a search engine.

Interview Questions

• fibanoic series,prime number   1 Answer

Negotiation

Have a grip on your basics.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) in December 2015.

Interview

it was off campus. Cleared apti. follow campus gate and arun sharma. it is sufficient.dont go for r.s aggarwal. They called for interview. It was my bad luck. The interviewer was busy in repairing something in laptop. He didnt hear me and rejected. So it all depends on ur luck.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru) in June 2013.

Interview

two rounds - simple technical round based on your engineering syllabus. Since i was ECE background, few questions on microcontroller were asked, simple C programs and HR round and little GK questions about the company

Interview Questions

• About the company and the fields in which company is doing well?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.