Tata Consultancy Services Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.6

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2016.

Interview

It was methodical. There were multiple rounds and multiple candidates. I was one of the multiple people selected. There were MCQ questions before the interview and HR rounds. It was a comprehensive process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

First two rounds were pretty easy. HR round was difficult and seemed patronizing. I was made to feel some pressure. However, overall it was not a bad experience and I learned a lot through it.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

It was a decent one.
    As they had called us in the morning and my number didnt come till late afternoon, it was a bit frustrating.
    The people who took the interview were very frank and cordial.
    Overall a decent experience.

P.S. I didn't make the cut though!

Interview Questions

• Technical basics related to DBMS, Shell Scripting, Software Engineering, Final year and other projects.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

The interview process for TCS is very precise. Each candidate after clearing the screening faces 2 rounds of interview: HR and Technical. Offers are issued right after the process ends.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai) in September 2019.

Interview

Easy interview process with no group discussion and it consists of only one round with all HR MR and TR.
    Main exam will be based on average quants, verbal and coding.
    You can select any language between C, C++,java , python.
    People whi were not able to write the code were also selected for the interview round given the fact that they scored high marks in verbal and quants.
    Do remember one fact that this info is about TCS ninja process and not for the higher package TCS digital approx (7 LPA)

Interview Questions

• Questions will based on your projects that you have done previously and basic coding questions like array sorting and leap year.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai) in September 2019.

Interview

First round - Aptitude and logical reasoning negative marking two hours time one programming question
    second round - technical interview based on projects and c cpp , java
    third round - hr interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai) in August 2019.

Interview

The staff and panel were friendly, they asked direct questions and were very observing. Waiting area was not accounted for the number of applicants and a tent was set up in the campus in hot humid weather.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru) in July 2019.

Interview

I actually got the interview through TCS Digital exam. I'm a mechanical engineer and I was called into the interview for a position in TCS digital segment with a CTC of 6LPA+ but was interviewed for TCS Ninja which has a CTC of 3.3LPA because of my engineering background, sounds fair though. I was asked more questions in my own field since TCS has lots of mechanical engineering projects in hand. It was a straight forward interview where my engineering basics was tested.

Interview Questions

• What was the projects you worked on?   1 Answer
    • Rate yourself for your programming skills   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai).

Interview

It was a very good and simple interview process. Since they were mass recruiters it took time. Otherwise, it went well. The interview itself was actually quite simple. They were focused on the projects that I had done and asked me to explain the stages of the project. Most of the questions were personality based. All in all a good interview.

Interview Questions

• They were focused more on the project and where did the idea come from?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Apply through college drive TCS Ninja test then Interview and they called to TCS Headquarter then Asked some fundamental question check your patience , analytical thinking then you got your job.

Interview Questions

• Write a code for php table fetch from data base   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.