Tata Consultancy Services IT Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services IT Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.7

IT Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview process was very clear and interactive. I had a positive response.I had a very positive experience while working for this organization. I would encouragae people to apply in this company

Interview Questions

• They asked me technical question on Java, DBMS, SQL, Oracle, Unix. Also they have asked me behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Relatively easy interview but was not overall impressed with company and people in it. Very clear its about making money and not really investing time into helping people. No career path unless devoted to 75% travel. First interviewer yawned a number of times and watched the clock to run out. Not a great feeling.   1 Answer

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Once applied through online application process and you will get call within 15 days to evaluate job requirements and resume. First Telephonic Interview and then onsite interview. Onsite interview consists of technical and management questions.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Greenville, SC (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

The team is very cool, they are happy to assist me in each and every process(documentation, expectation, workload) including the interviewer, HR, gave chance to express my whole experience, future goals,

IT Analyst Interview

Interview

its 3 rounds of interviews. first technical, second with technical plus with PM and last with client and then HR round. client interview is important here. client interview might be challenge here.

Interview Questions

• mostly from core java, data structure, Algorithm , Spring,   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

They covered all important technical concepts about OOPS, .Net, C#, Sql Server. Overall experience was good. There was a round of client interview following that. Client interview was mostly on previous projects architecture and managerial round.

Interview Questions

• OOPS concepts such as Runtime Overloading and Compile time overloading, Inheritance, Interfaces   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Interview

got the opportunity through university recruiting. Three level of interview process. Technical - was very difficult and very detailed, they asked me about C programming and some mehcanical questions. HR - Very clear and gave suggestions for improvement on the things that I lacked. Management - generic question like why TCS? Why not Infosys etc

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Interview process was fast and had two technical rounds followed by the HR round. Extending offer letter took 2 weeks of time. please have a clear communication on how they are going to process your H1 b transfer. For me there was a confusion , i was told that premium transfer they will do but later i ended up paying for same.

IT Analyst Interview

Interview

Had 3 rounds of interview. Technical interviews were a bit tough. Final discussion with manager was more towards attitude and work ethics. Overall the process was good. Got feedback in 2 days, which was really cool.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They have predefined numbers for pay and benifits

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

The hiring proccess took 1 month, it was very fast, and the people from HR was nice, and professional, after that they called me and made a money offer, was good for a starting.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.