Tata Consultancy Services IT Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services IT Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Pune) in February 2012.

Interview

I got call to schedule 1:1 round on weekend. I went to their place. After about 1.5 hours they called me for panel discussion. It went for more than 2 hours. Everything they asked about Techanical only. Interviwers were good, they were trying to understand the thing, helpful in nature.

After clearing that round, hr guys asked me to wait for Mangers Round. It started after waiting for 3 hours. It went for 30 min with managerial and technical question.

After clearing second round HR discussed with me about compensations

Interview Questions

• Explain complete architecture of the modules developed   Answer Question
  • You are working in another domain. How can we consider your experience in our domain?   Answer Question

Very Less compensation offered over current salary

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai).

Interview

I had three round of interview which include technical and HR round. The person who conducted interview was good at technology and asked mostly scenario based questions and he was explaining the answers if I couldn't provide answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai) in December 2016.

Interview

1.1st round technical,
    2.second round was difficult and technical,
    3.3rd Managerial round,
    4.4th HR round and compensation discussion,
    5.offer released after 30 days
    6. Joining and induction carried out on same day

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join TCS   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai) in January 2015.

Interview

Well planned and quick response, Interviewer asked me all interesting questions and also they tested my Japanese language knowledge.They conducted the tool test to know my tool knowledge. They responded in time and offered me as they committed at the time of interview.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Greenville, SC (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

The team is very cool, they are happy to assist me in each and every process(documentation, expectation, workload) including the interviewer, HR, gave chance to express my whole experience, future goals,

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru) in April 2015.

Interview

It was quiet tough for me, there were 3 rounds of interview. First round was technical discussion taken by a group, second round was managerial and the third round was conducted by the HR.

Interview Questions

• Implementation of various tools in work, best practices followed during coding, error handling mechanisms in project   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process has three parts
    1. Screening part
    2. Technical interview
    3. Management interview
    4. HR interview

In screening part candidates analytical skills will be tested.
    In technical part, technical knowledge of the candidate on desired technologies is tested
    In HR and Management round mostly candidate behaviour is observed.

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

1st round was telephonic that generally happens for 40 to 40 minutes. Once you cleared that round, then one face to round followed by Client round if the requirement is for a particular client and then a Managerial and lastly HR.

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Recruited from college and interviews had several rounds aptitude and technical. First round was combination of apptitutude and coding. Later followed by manager rounds and HR round. Final HR discussion was good.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on programming and HR discussion puzzles and general questions. Technical round had questions on core java, database, operating system and simple programs and logics.   1 Answer
    • Which is the difficult situation which you handled? And what was the solution given from you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru) in January 2013.

Interview

It was one Technical interview of 1 hour comprising on Testing, Storage concepts, Automation skills etc. Second was managerial interview from Delivery Head. Last was a HR interview for the compensation and other benefits discussion.

Interview Questions

• All technical concepts of Storage Technologies (SAN, NAS, Storage, RAID, Backup and Recovery) etc.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.