Tata Consultancy Services IT Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services IT Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Pune) in February 2012.

Interview

I got call to schedule 1:1 round on weekend. I went to their place. After about 1.5 hours they called me for panel discussion. It went for more than 2 hours. Everything they asked about Techanical only. Interviwers were good, they were trying to understand the thing, helpful in nature.

After clearing that round, hr guys asked me to wait for Mangers Round. It started after waiting for 3 hours. It went for 30 min with managerial and technical question.

After clearing second round HR discussed with me about compensations

Interview Questions

• Explain complete architecture of the modules developed   Answer Question
  • You are working in another domain. How can we consider your experience in our domain?   Answer Question

Very Less compensation offered over current salary

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Greenville, SC (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

The team is very cool, they are happy to assist me in each and every process(documentation, expectation, workload) including the interviewer, HR, gave chance to express my whole experience, future goals,

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru) in April 2015.

Interview

It was quiet tough for me, there were 3 rounds of interview. First round was technical discussion taken by a group, second round was managerial and the third round was conducted by the HR.

Interview Questions

• Implementation of various tools in work, best practices followed during coding, error handling mechanisms in project   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process has three parts
    1. Screening part
    2. Technical interview
    3. Management interview
    4. HR interview

In screening part candidates analytical skills will be tested.
    In technical part, technical knowledge of the candidate on desired technologies is tested
    In HR and Management round mostly candidate behaviour is observed.

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

1st round was telephonic that generally happens for 40 to 40 minutes. Once you cleared that round, then one face to round followed by Client round if the requirement is for a particular client and then a Managerial and lastly HR.

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Recruited from college and interviews had several rounds aptitude and technical. First round was combination of apptitutude and coding. Later followed by manager rounds and HR round. Final HR discussion was good.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on programming and HR discussion puzzles and general questions. Technical round had questions on core java, database, operating system and simple programs and logics.   1 Answer
    • Which is the difficult situation which you handled? And what was the solution given from you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru) in January 2013.

Interview

It was one Technical interview of 1 hour comprising on Testing, Storage concepts, Automation skills etc. Second was managerial interview from Delivery Head. Last was a HR interview for the compensation and other benefits discussion.

Interview Questions

• All technical concepts of Storage Technologies (SAN, NAS, Storage, RAID, Backup and Recovery) etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Pune) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview process was not so leanthy. They have conducted total 3 rounds and given offer on the same day. They have started in the morning and around 4 PM they completed the process. Total 3 rounds, first 2 were technical and last was managerial come HR round

Interview Questions

• Please explain how did you managed the estimation about the application   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2013.

Interview

1 round : technical ( based on skills used in previous projects and company)
    2 round: Managerial ( based on the processes used in the previous projects)
    3 Round: HR ( negotiations on joining time, salary)

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in February 2012.

Interview

Three rounds were mostly three :
    1. Technical Round - All technical java,jsp and ejb related questions and
    2.Management Round : Tried to check my previous domain knolwedge
    3.HR Round : Defined the HR process and salary negotiation.

Interview Questions

• Mainly on my previous work.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.