Tata Consultancy Services IT Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services IT Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.7

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Relatively easy interview but was not overall impressed with company and people in it. Very clear its about making money and not really investing time into helping people. No career path unless devoted to 75% travel. First interviewer yawned a number of times and watched the clock to run out. Not a great feeling.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Greenville, SC (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

The team is very cool, they are happy to assist me in each and every process(documentation, expectation, workload) including the interviewer, HR, gave chance to express my whole experience, future goals,

I T Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Interview process for laterals has a Technical round and next will be a HR round. If the technical panel feels that one more technical review is needed, they forward your resume to a different technical panel and screen you there. You must be very strong in your basics whatever be the language/skillset for which you are interviewed. Interviewers are most likely to recruit you once they see that you are very strong in your basics and can take up any tasks with confidence.
    HR round is easy as they test for your right attitude and communication skills; communication skills need not be Excellent, you are expected to have an OK type English/communication skills.

Interview Questions

• For a java resource , the most tough question will be to draft a technical architecture based on any requirement scenario given.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not get any chance to negotiate as i went and got the offer through a walk-in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru) in July 2009.

Interview

it took ten days after the end of the process no result

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru) in September 2007.

Interview

As most of you know, interviews in TCS depend on the client. I was interviewed for EMC client. Questions were mostly based on C and Operating systems. There were some stupid HR questions as well.

Tech q's

1> Diff b/w process and thread.
    2> Memory leak, how do u find that out.
    3> Memory corruption, how to fix it.
    4> Memory management in C

Interview Questions

• None of the q's were outta of the world, stereotypical questions only.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Had to negotiate salry, initially there were reluctant, but they needed me badly so they came up with an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai) in October 2010.

Interview

i got a call through consulting firm. one technical and one managerial round. i got the offer

Interview Questions

• everything were simple basic question   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was quite simple

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai) in February 2011.

Interview

Got call as reference from friend. Interview was Technical and good. The panel asked only relevant questions as per the work experience of the subject area. The managerial round was taken by the senior manager who was very understanding and listening, he had made me understood of the expectations and aspirations before hand so that i am well prepared.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Cannot negotiate on offer after done.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Noida) in November 2011.

Interview

- HR screening
    - 1:1 Technical interview
    - MR (Manager Round) interview
    - Final HR interview

Interview Questions

• good shorts of technical questions relates to skill set.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai) in August 2013.

Interview

Need to negotiate on salary process and had detail round of discussion and had good analysis and discussion with hr and manager it was client based interview. Technical 2 Hr and Manager ,It took almost 3 weeks to complete the process and salary discussion.
    Need to negotiate on salary process and had detail round of discussion.

Interview Questions

• Java interview questions and asked to answer all the questions with details and had 2 technical rounds   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru) in October 2011.

Interview

First there was technical round , next there was managerial round and last was HR round.Overall process take 7 days . Overall it was god. More scenario based question have been asked about technology

Interview Questions

• Interview based on informatica scenario   1 Answer