Tata Consultancy Services IT Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.7

I T Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai) in March 2011.

Interview

3 rounds - first technical, then managerial and lastly HR Round. Technical is more about your specific technology area. Management round is more about your fitment and role in the team. HR round is mainly for Salary negotiations. Overall not very difficult to get in TCS

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai) in February 2010.

Interview

3 rounds of Interview process. They have this online portal which is very useful since you are able to track your application.Most of the companies say that they will get back and then there is a long wait and you don't even know whether you are going to get a call back or not. Even your result, whether you are selected or rejected is unknown. Here you can keep a track of ur application. Right from your appllication selection to Offer letter download, Background Check process, everything is transparent.
    The HR is very organized. Overall the recruitment and selection process is the most organized i have ever seen.

Interview Questions

• Technical expertise with respect to tools used.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai) in April 2010.

Interview

There were three rounds of interview. One technical, one managerial and one HR round. The interview was quite easy to clear.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai) in June 2010.

Interview

It was a good interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you leave your current organisation   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru) in November 2008.

Interview

Round1: Technical
    Round2: HR Telephonic
    Round3: PM interview - Technical
    Round4: HR Interview
    Others1: Medical Checkup
    Others2: Background Check

Interview Questions

• Your CV says your a proven PL. How do you motivate your self. Please give me a realtime scenario.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Stick to your heart. don't get carried out by the HRs.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai) in January 2008.

Interview

They asked me queries on the projects I did in my previous organization

Interview Questions

• What is static variable, static function, constant variable, virtual functions   Answer Question
    • What is inheritance, differences between C, C++ and Java   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2011.

Interview

Pretty straight forward, Interview is easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not many options

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Pune) in February 2012.

Interview

I got call to schedule 1:1 round on weekend. I went to their place. After about 1.5 hours they called me for panel discussion. It went for more than 2 hours. Everything they asked about Techanical only. Interviwers were good, they were trying to understand the thing, helpful in nature.

After clearing that round, hr guys asked me to wait for Mangers Round. It started after waiting for 3 hours. It went for 30 min with managerial and technical question.

After clearing second round HR discussed with me about compensations

Interview Questions

• Explain complete architecture of the modules developed   Answer Question
    • You are working in another domain. How can we consider your experience in our domain?   Answer Question

Very Less compensation offered over current salary

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2010.

Interview

Few technical questions. More of a resume walkthrough.

Interview Questions

• Was given a boolean logic circuit and asked to simplify.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad) in December 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed in 2003 Dec, I sent my resume through a referral, I had a technical round of interview, then HR round and a managerial round.

Interview Questions

• Basic technical c++ questions, project description, personality questions.   Answer Question