Tata Consultancy Services IT Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services IT Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.7

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Recruited from college and interviews had several rounds aptitude and technical. First round was combination of apptitutude and coding. Later followed by manager rounds and HR round. Final HR discussion was good.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on programming and HR discussion puzzles and general questions. Technical round had questions on core java, database, operating system and simple programs and logics.   1 Answer
  • Which is the difficult situation which you handled? And what was the solution given from you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Anonymous Employee in Pune City

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Pune City) in May 2018.

Interview

2 rounds. Technical and hr. Basic questions were asked. Lengthy process. Verification is too much difficult. Questions are related to basic of embedded systems. Projects and CV based.
    HR are very Cooperative.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New Delhi) in February 2018.

Interview

I got a call after I applied on naukri.com. There were 4 rounds , 2 tech, 1 managerial and 1 HR. Process was bit lengthy and HR took 1 week to send offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to switch, why we should hire you, Why TCS ?   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

The interview was 3 rounds which are not rough to crack.It started with HR team in gathering the basic details next round was about the database and AWS questions which lasted for almost 1:15 mins. Followed by third round by manager which was again few experience conversation and hand on experience in the cloud.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru).

Interview

Technical Interview (Java, JEE, Frameworks., Design Patterns, Current Project)
    Delivery Manager Interview
    HR Interview

Application

Interview

Interview process was very nice and easy and also very small. Fill a lot of papers, waiting in the room, and then be called by name. Resume checking and some question about your resume. No more tech questions and specific coding questions.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Pune) in April 2017.

Interview

One round of technical interview followed by Manager round followed by HR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai).

Interview

Direct One on One. Went for 30 mins. Many questions were asked and some coding was asked to be written.Direct One on One. Went for 30 mins. Many questions were asked and some coding was asked to be written.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru) in March 2017.

Interview

It was for a specific projects. The need a Certified job just to do system monitoring and support. There main was a guy with no attitude so that they can ask him to do any odd job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have certification in the concern technology?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New Delhi) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview consisted of only one telephonic round which had direct theoretical questions and few scenario based questions. Most questions were basic ones with few twisted concepts. Overall the interview was easy and short i.e only one round that lasted for 40-45 mins

Interview Questions

• SAP BW extraction, modelling and reporting   1 Answer