Tata Consultancy Services ITA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services ITA Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.9

ITA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

1st phase will be Written test, If you crossed the first hurdle then a panel of team will take Technical Interview. Final round will be managerial round where Human resource will ask your opinions.

Interview Questions

• Written test is based on GRE barron's book and then go with basic C, java and questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

ITA Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

hare your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring proceshare your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring proceshare your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring proces

Interview Questions

• hare your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring proceshare your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring proces   1 Answer

ITA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. A telephonic interview followed by an in person technical round. If you pass the technical round next an offer would be made. No visa hires for permanent role is what I heard.

Interview Questions

• General and in depth questions on the tools and programming language that is project specific.   Answer Question

I T A Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

interview process was a series of online aptitude tests followed by technical and HR interviews, it was very easy and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• why do u want to join our company .. no difficult questions ..   2 Answers

Salary didn't match the expectations

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Job interviewing never seems to get any easier - even when you have gone on more interviews than you can count. You are always meeting new people, having to sell yourself and your skills, and often getting the third degree about what you know or don't know. And, you have to stay upbeat and enthusiastic throughout each interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

ITA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Hiring is relevant to the JD and Interview process is as per client requirement.Experience will be taken into consideration.More on process and technical details.Referrals will have benefits.Respect to individual. First round is technical followed with Manager round. Next is Client round followed with HR.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad) in January 2011.

Interview

i was selected as fresher.so it includes written test and technical test.Technical test includes basic programming skills and they expects minimum communication skills.If you have good degree score ,you will get job very easily.Tcs is good when you want peaceful job with out any pressure.

Interview Questions

• basic questions related c-language   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Pune).

Interview

It was lengthy process, It took more than two month to finally roll out the offer, passed through Technical, Managerial and HR round, Process was slow and took lot of effort to followup for outcome of interview.

Anonymous Employee in Tumkur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Tumkur) in September 2015.

Interview

online test(all repeated last years question)2. technical round (easy question in c and data structure n simple question about java little like advantage)3.managerial round 4.hr in during asking normal qwestion about urself it was bad interview

Interview Questions

• tell me about ur self
      wat is dbms
      sql server switch bridge data structure
      implement reverse of linked list   1 Answer

Negotiation

ask about to go trivendram

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata) in May 2015.

Interview

Mainly focused on contribution done to the previous employer, roles and responsibility, few real problems on web application were given. Question relate to performance tuning, scaling solutions. Map and reduce concepts etc

Interview Questions

• How can you add value to the organization   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.