Tata Consultancy Services ITA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services ITA Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.9

ITA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. A telephonic interview followed by an in person technical round. If you pass the technical round next an offer would be made. No visa hires for permanent role is what I heard.

Interview Questions

• General and in depth questions on the tools and programming language that is project specific.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

ITA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

1st phase will be Written test, If you crossed the first hurdle then a panel of team will take Technical Interview. Final round will be managerial round where Human resource will ask your opinions.

Interview Questions

• Written test is based on GRE barron's book and then go with basic C, java and questions.   Answer Question

ITA Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

hare your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring proceshare your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring proceshare your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring proces

Interview Questions

• hare your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring proceshare your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring proces   1 Answer

ITA Interview

Interview

One technical round
    One Managerial round
    One HR round

They do take a lot of time though, I cleared my first round at 10:00 AM and second round took place at 3:00 PM and HR round at 11:00 PM :)

Interview Questions

• Reverse each words in string
      How HashMap works
      How to integrate Spring with hibernate   Answer Question

ITA Interview

Interview

First round
    Aptitude
    Technical
    Managerial
    HR
    All the round are easy
    Technical is but because difficult
    They asked me to write code
    Finally they called me for an final interview
    HRv round bis Getty ready
    ITV was very v easy to drag

Interview Questions

• Explain something about your project   1 Answer

ITA Interview

Interview

2 steps:
    Technical - Questions regarding the domain and technical expertise. It was done over skype.
    HR - it was fast and very crisp process. They just asked what i wanted and told what can be given and based on the mutual understanding the process was completed.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Pune) in August 2018.

Interview

It was a face to face interview in which a panel of 2 was there and normal JAVA interview questions were asked and followed up with the Managerial Round again with standard questions asked in managerial round.

Anonymous Employee in Amritsar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Amritsar).

Interview

Total four rounds were there. First-round was an online aptitude test and the second round was a Technical interview and Then third round was Managerial round followed by HR Round which was my last round.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad).

Interview

Applied from employee referral. I got a call from recruiter and then scheduled a telephonic interview
    First Round was Technical - Phone
    Second Round was Management - In Person
    Third Round was HR - Phone

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru).

Interview

4 rounds
    1- Telephonic Technical by TCS
    2- Conference Call- Technical by Client
    3- Face to Face -Managerial Round by TCS
    4- Face to Face - HR + Compensation negotiation
    Overall it was a very smooth, professional and transparent process from TCS end.

Interview Questions

• Mainly basic OOPs problems ( Interface vs Abstract Class, Sealed Class, Runtime Polymorphism etc)
      Design Patterns ( Singleton, Decorator, Factory)
      Garbage collection ( How Garbage collector works, GC.Collect)
      Programming problems ( Try/ Catch, Outputs)   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.