Tata Consultancy Services Ase-Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 30 Oct 2018

2.5

155 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

ASE Trainee Interview

Interview

The interview process was challenging. The entry level ,there was a screen test on aptitude. The interviewer questioned my field of interest , software's known, and question son field of study , languages known, my interest in relocating to different places.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

ASE Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

I applied for the job via college campus placement. There were several stages - a cutoff of overall 65% marks all through 10th, 12th & college, no backlog etc. It was followed by a psychometric test, a written exam & then an interview. The test was very basic & interview was very generic & simple as well. I felt it was mostly around an overall personality check.

Interview Questions

• Write an algorithm to check if a number is divisible by 3.   Answer Question

ASE Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Mine was an on-campus interview. I was given a number and called in when my turn came in. There was only one interviewer and he was very friendly. He was going thru my files and was asking me about the interesting subjects. When I gave mine, I was questioned in my favorite subject. Overall my experience with the interview was good.

Interview Questions

• 1) Why TCS?
      2) What's your favorite interesting subject in your curriculum?
      3) Explain more about it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh) in February 2011.

Interview

Interviewed from the campus only.
    First Day there was a presentation where they told about the online test and the skill they would like to have in the candidate. Then also briefly discussed about the attire guidelines and the documents that needs to be carried if shortlisted for interview process.

The process included 4 rounds
    1 online test
    2 Technical rounds
    1 HR

Interview Questions

• Online round was an average one. Included Aptitude, English, Logical Reasoning questions.
      Technical rounds focused on your projects mentioned in resume. Asked questions related to my subjects area, which was Data Structures (Mine was CS background)
      For some it was difficult who opted in java. Depended on the panel.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. Just confirmed about the bond of 2 years.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata) in February 2011.

Interview

I was hired through campus selection.They asked question from electronics , C ,DS. Interview was easy. I answered 20 % from electronics part and 80 % from C part

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata).

Interview

First was a written test round which had basic aptitude questions and some questions on English language. All of them basic and easy to answer. This was followed by a face to face interview that had basic technical questions on Java and some easy puzzles.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai) in May 2011.

Interview

Two campus interviews. Both interviews are very basic. Do your research about the company. Revise some of the programming subjects you learned during course work. Make sure to tell them that you look at TCS as a long term career.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New Delhi) in October 2011.

Interview

First Round - Online Test containing aptitude questions, English and General Knowledge
    Second Round - Technical Interview (related to learned technologies in graduation and projects)
    Third Interview - Managerial Interview (Group discussion on most controversial topic )
    Fourth Round - HR (Location , salary and other constraints)

ASE Trainee Interview

Interview

Good Interview Experience. Interviewer were friendly and cooperative. They juts wanted to know how well I can cope up with situations when it is demanded and went through different life experiences from school and college supported by evidence.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New Delhi) in January 2013.

Interview

Details
    1st round was technical
    As iam from ece they asked some questions from digital and few questions from c language.
    Prepare your resume perfectly. Each and every technical skill you add to it matters a lot
    Next was HR.. Just general questions..

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.