Tata Consultancy Services Ase-Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 31 Aug 2018

2.5

148 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

ASE Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

I applied for the job via college campus placement. There were several stages - a cutoff of overall 65% marks all through 10th, 12th & college, no backlog etc. It was followed by a psychometric test, a written exam & then an interview. The test was very basic & interview was very generic & simple as well. I felt it was mostly around an overall personality check.

Interview Questions

• Write an algorithm to check if a number is divisible by 3.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

ASE Trainee Interview

Interview

The interview process was challenging. The entry level ,there was a screen test on aptitude. The interviewer questioned my field of interest , software's known, and question son field of study , languages known, my interest in relocating to different places.

ASE Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Mine was an on-campus interview. I was given a number and called in when my turn came in. There was only one interviewer and he was very friendly. He was going thru my files and was asking me about the interesting subjects. When I gave mine, I was questioned in my favorite subject. Overall my experience with the interview was good.

Interview Questions

• 1) Why TCS?
      2) What's your favorite interesting subject in your curriculum?
      3) Explain more about it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai) in April 2012.

Interview

Campus Interview, one among 400 recruits. It started with an aptitude computerized test which you can prepar using multiple question banks. Then the interview process is there to test only your confidence level and social skills

Anonymous Employee in Madurai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Madurai) in January 2012.

Interview

Campus interview in 2010, had the IQ based personality test, a few top graders did not make it. After the test we had face to face interview with panel which was fairly easly, they probably made the selection with grades and screening candidates for communication skills and they recruited in bulk. so eveybody's interview experience is little different ranging from very easy to really good questions.

Interview Questions

• asked me to explain about my final project and software project that I won in a few competitions   Answer Question

ASE Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Really Easy and Enjoyable experience.
    Starting question were pure technical,later on the interview turned into a friendly conversations.Just brushing up lil on technical stuff is sufficient
    Overall experience was good,first up was aptitude,then second stage ws technical round.Final round was HR round,it was easiest of all.Just check your confidence level and communication skills.

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Indore) in September 2012.

Interview

Campus placement in college in Indore, M.P. It was a 1-day process. Whole day they took. Before that they conducted many sessions to tell us about TCS. Nice sessions they were

Interview Questions

• Written test for about 80 minutes and then very simple technical question and Managerial round   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai) in August 2015.

Interview

They called for a test and written test was conducted initially. After that the result was announced. And for those who got selected there was another round of interview. But unfortunatelyI was not selected.

Interview Questions

• The written was to test the analytical ability and few scenario based questions. I thought it was easy but id didnt happen   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mysore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mysore) in October 2012.

Interview

they had come to our college for on campus recruitment. We had one technical round and one HR round. And the result was announced by the end on the day. THey asked basic C questions in the technical interview. ANd they asked my location preference and stuff in the HR round.

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bhopal) in September 2012.

Interview

3 rounds of interview, technical, managerial and HR techincal was very diificult, managerial gave a situation and had to analyse it , for HR it was only about 15 minutes asked basic hygiene questions

Interview Questions

• create the algorithm for Quick Sort?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.