Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Systems Engineer, TCS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Systems Engineer, TCS Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bhubaneswar) in November 2012.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment. It was a three step process. There was one aptitude test, one technical interview and final hr interview. HR were nice and friendly. We were allowed to ask question about the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bhubaneswar) in September 2014.

Interview

1st Day: 13 September: Letter Writing & Written Test (Students with CGPA > 8.30 skip Written Test)
    Random Order PI. 7 PI candidates in one hall.
    2nd Day: EIS PI & IT HR PI

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join TCS.
      Difference between iVTEC & VVT.
      Algo to count the number of words in a paragraph.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchchirappalli

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Tiruchchirappalli) in September 2012.

Interview

Face to face interview with a panel of 3 people. After an initial screening based on aptitude and programming skills we are forwarded to a panel interview. As my met the 8/10 gpa criteria I was able to by-pass the test for direct panel interview stage in engineering and industrial services sector.

Interview Questions

• I was interviewed for EIS division. Questions were aimed at my programming approach and my field of interest, embedded systems.   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer, TCS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Royal Leamington Spa, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Royal Leamington Spa, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

3 stage process.

On the day there will be 3 parts, firstly a technical interview followed by a management review and finally a HR interview.

Technical interview will involve competency based questions based on our CV e.g writing code and general logic questions

Interview Questions

• Explain the actions you will take to bring a new product to a market   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Ahmedabad) in August 2012.

Interview

It was campus interview. First they take aptitude test. Then shortlisted candidates undergo interview. It was 2 days long process. Interview is Techincal and Hr. Some people have only 2 interviews while others have 3 or more too.

Interview Questions

• after asking too much technical questions and I was good in that.
      Center head come to TCS to take interview. I am privileged to interviewed by him for HR round.
      In which direction fan rotates ?   1 Answer
    • Are You smart/Intelligent ?then prove that from your past.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Package is not negotiationable. because it is college to company placement.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Thiruvananthapuram) in September 2015.

Interview

Here I am sharing my interview experience and it differs according to person. The interview consisted of three rounds and passing to the next round depends on your performance in the previous round. The first round was an introductory round where you will be asked to introduce yourselves and all. It wont be a difficult one. The second round was intended to test the mental skills and the final round will be the HR round where interested candidates will be asked about the bond and work shift and all. The round which I felt more grilled was the second round. Overall it was easy. But it all depends on your skill to impress the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• I am a Mechanical Engineer and the interview was actually for the position of a systems engineer. Still the basics of mechanical and computer science was asked. They asked me about my favorite subject, and my answer was Automobile Engineering, and they asked what is turbolag in turbocharging.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Thanjavur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Thanjavur) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process depends on the college and your CGPA. In my college if you have a CGPA > 7.5 you have two rounds. First round is an email writing round in which more 95% of the students pass and then the final round is 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Question were asked based on the areas of interest mentioned in your resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai) in September 2014.

Interview

3 rounds - first one Technical interview, second related to managerial and analytical skills and last HR interview, Technical was for Object Oriented based technologies like C++ or Java and DBMS systems , SQL and Oracle Database

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata).

Interview

Group Discussion round followed by Technical Round (asked about Java, DBMS and other languages). Finally HR round - tell me about yourself, Why do you want to join?, Do you have location constraints?

Interview Questions

• There is one Onsite opportunity in your project. Your manager said you have to choose between you and your best friend. Now you are with your manager alone in the coffee counter. What will you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur Nagar

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kanpur Nagar) in November 2017.

Interview

There were three rounds. First one is technical, second is managerial and the final round was HR. They were focusing on your family background rather than on technical background.
    Technical interview was very easy. All you need to focus on your technical skills.

Interview Questions

• All the technical questions were very easy like questions on bubble sorting,searching,etc.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.