Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Systems Engineer, TCS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Systems Engineer, TCS Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.7

Assistant Systems Engineer, TCS Interview

Interview

There were three rounds of interview:
First, Online Analytical. You don't have to take this round, if you have good marks; Second, Technical Interview. This was a face to face round;
Third, HR Round. Again Face to face.

It was good experience overall. You should give it a try.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Assistant Systems Engineer, TCS Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Very smooth process. Everything was done very systematically. We went to TCS office to give the interview. We need to be prepared with all our core subjects. We should have made good no of projects

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai) in October 2019.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of selection process in Vit. Aptitude then interview round. There were HR, MR and technical person. Questions were based on my interested subject (Java) then about location and shifts during work. The interview went for 15 minutes and they made me very comfortable.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata) in October 2019.

Interview

i have applied in tcs . given all india test , selected as tcs ninja profile then they asked to give interview in tcs gitobidhan kolkata , i also selected as tcs digital and after giving digital exam i rejected . the coding question comes from siv method of number theory.

Interview Questions

• doc-type in html, how to connect css to html, list vs tuple , a coding on gcd,   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad).

Interview

I have attended the interview process via codevita. So the interview process consisted of 2 round. The first round was technical interview where they tested basics like C C++ Java and regarding projects. The next round was MR+HR where communication skills and knowledge about latest technologies was tested.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to count the frequency of each character in a string   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bhopal) in September 2019.

Interview

It consists of online examination and written test based on aptitude, verbal skills and coding skills. Further process was HR and technical interview. The interview was skype based online and various questions on coding and personal life were asked.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad) in September 2019.

Interview

Interview process consists of 3 rounds.
    1. National Qualifier Test.
    2. Technical Round.
    3. HR Round.

National Qualifier Test mainly consists of Aptitude, Reasoning & English. The questions will be of medium standard. There is no need to worry about the difficulty.
    Technical Round questions will be based on your Resume and Languages you included in it. All the questions will be of Basics. If there are any projects included in it, they will ask about your project experiences.
    HR Round consists of generalised questions based on your character. How the candidate is responding. The will ask about stress handling capabilities, Introduce yourself etc.,.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai) in September 2019.

Interview

interview was pretty straight forward, the knowledge of project was checked , there was a technical managerial and hr interview which was conducted all together in the same table

Interview Questions

• explain about your latest project?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad) in September 2019.

Interview

it was very good they ask very simple questions based on the candidate and employees are very friendly . Don't reply hasty answers think while you answer. Be confident in yourself and say what you know. Don't try to make stories and slip unused words at the time of interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Thane

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Thane) in September 2019.

Interview

Applied through codevita and cleared the first round. Then I was called for direct interview as I cleared the round 1 by solving one code.
    Technical questions were related to the CV and the code which i had written in the Codevita Exam

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.