Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

8,254 Interview Reviews

2.7

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai) in August 2019.

Interview

First apply for nqt exam in nextstep.tcs.com then they will send mail regarding further rounds
    1) Written test( NQT ) ( english + quants + programming mcqs + one coding question) ( 90 min)
    2) HR round ( Technical + General ) (which will be around 10 to 15 min )

Interview Questions

• First they asked to introduce myself,then they asked questions from my resume.
      1)Asked me to write a program to find minimum of three numbers in c
      2)program to check whether the given input is a number or not   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai) in August 2019.

Interview

3 man panel ,consisting of technical guy,hr and manager,first the technical guy will start questioning about the programming skills followed by hr asking basic questions such as what do you know about our company and so on

Ninja Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in August 2019.

Interview

They asked a lot on my CV.
    Also, about basic SQL queries and about Operating system.
    All depends on the interviewers. The domain of my choice wasn't asked .
    I had only one round of interview whereas some had multiple.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Indore) in July 2019.

Interview

it was two round process:
    1. written( apti+1 coding question of leap year)
    2.face Interview( tech+hr+managerial combined with 3 on 1 ratio) but so many are getting skype round.
    written round is a bit harder i think because of quantitative aptitude while 2nd round depends on communication, confidence and skills a bit too.

Interview Questions

• technical questions are oops concept all one by one explaination. some cross questioning on oops concept. program for fibonnaci series, classes,objects,why we donot use pointers in java?
      hr and manegerial asked question based on resume, hobbies, marks discussion,who is ceo of tcs? why should we hire you out of all these 500 , what is leadership qualities.etc. 50 minutes interview time .   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Interview panel was good at calming down the candidates and making them feel comfortable before asking any challenging questions. The technical panel was not good at this though. They kept on asking technical questions which were increased in difficulty in every question. Once you hesitate to answer, they would understand that you are trying to make things up.

Interview Questions

• How do you rate your self in terms of learning ability?   1 Answer

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview was very tense. They kept firing their questions rapidly based on me switching from my core (Mechanical Engineering) to IT. They are trying to find out in which field am I more interested in, core or IT because all my projects was based on my core.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Indore) in October 2018.

Interview

Interview starts with basic information about myself. They they asked about dbms questions, projects were discussed briefly. Some operating system questions and some situations based questions.
    Then hr round was there which comprise of situation based questions

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New Delhi).

Interview

first they ask me to sit down and relax for a minute then they checked out my resume and then they asked questions only from the resume then they asked some basic questions which i answered confidently and got selected.

Interview Questions

• why did I choose to go in IT company when I am an ECE student?   1 Answer
    • basics of SQL and python   Answer Question
    • they asked me to write a program in python language   Answer Question
    • They also told me about night shift which will happen frequently in this company and if i am okay with it.   Answer Question

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Pune) in April 2018.

Interview

Port channel
    Ospf
    Eigrp
    Body
    Bgp
    Load balancer
    Harp
    Vrrp
     Vlan
    All the questions are basic and interview was taken by two person. Only one round of interview with only technical and little communications questions were asked by interviewer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad) in June 2017.

Interview

They are Asking intially Conduct the GD but Cancelled They are Conducting Only Face to Face to Round interview.They are Asking only Java and sql Questions .Only Java and SQL Basics.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.