Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.6

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

initial communications were very good, the written test was good and easy. the interviews were elaborate but good questions.a long wait for the interviews though. took two days of campus interview process and got selected. very happy with the process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

The company came on campus for hiring students. There were 3 interview rounds. first the apptitude round, then the Technical round and lastly the HR round. The questions asked were quite easy and repitive. So atleast the apptitude round went very well. The technical round was also average. No great questions! Just monotous the same thing was asked. The HR round was a formality.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2011.

Interview

Interviewed on campus in my college.There were four rounds.
    1)Written test
    2)Technical Interview
    3)Management Round
    4)HR

Questions in written test were based on aptitude.Asked me to explain my college project in technical round.Few questions on C basics.Management & HR round has few behavioral questions which were easy to answer

Interview Questions

• .I was asked to write code for implementing sin function.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation possible.

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

The interview was simple. As I was not from a computer science background I was asked only fewer questions. They inquired about the projects I did. I had done about 4 different projects so my interview prolonged as I had to explain them all the projects. They were convinced to hire me when I finished the interview.

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

The interview duration was 45 min .it consist of behavioural interview questions and some technical questions related to computer software developement. there were some surprise scenario problem solving related to computer networks.

Interview Questions

• trick questions related computer networks and java programming   Answer Question

Negotiation

Are you willing to anywhere in India

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, MS (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (India, MS (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

Written test was conducted which includes Quantitative aptitude.
    Question were tough enough to crack, they provide you the sample question paper links please go through them before the test.
    Followed by two technical interviews , in which questions were asked on operating systems .
    And my current college project
    Then a HR interview , asking for your aims , strength and weakness.

overall experience:
    Tiring process

Outcome: Got the offer

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2011.

Interview

There were 2 rounds in the selection process.They are Written and Interview.The interview was long and a lot of technical details were asked. the basics should be clear and should be able to put the sentences clearly.

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in March 2012.

Interview

Easy On site Interview The question asked were fairly easy. This was an on-campus opportunity hence the chance of getting an offer immediately was high. The person interviewing was a kind person and was very helpful if I was unable to answer any of his questions.

Application

Interview

It was 3 round interview. First was technical where most of questions were easy and it wasn't coding.
    Second round was the firing round for me. It lasted 1 hour and everything was basically asked, right from my projects to my interests. Last round was HR and it was a formality round.

Application

Interview

It was on campus hence pretty straight forward. I was one of the herd of students and they asked text book questions. Lasted for hardly 15 mins. Just stay calm and answer confidently - you should be able to clear it. Provided you are taking an on campus interview